Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 16 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Are these trade worthy?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Big Lot of HO to trade Topic Next Topic: Parts for my general  

cmgnnut
Switcher

Posted - February 21 2011 :  2:29:07 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add cmgnnut to Buddylist
Wondering what I can get for these as I'll never get to them to use.

E 7's I never ran them still in the boxes as I got them

Edited by - cmgnnut on February 21 2011 2:30:50 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 63  ~  Member Since: November 29 2006  ~  Last Visit: July 08 2015 Alert Moderator 

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 21 2011 :  3:44:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
wondering what I can get for these as I'll never get to them to use
E 7's I never ran them still in the boxes as I got them

Originally posted by cmgnnut - February 21 2011 :  2:29:07 PM

Some people like the E7's. I have some shells only, but non-Tyco, I think Walthers, and not sure they'd fit the Tyco chassis. NH isn't a roadname I'd normally be interested in. But...what are you thinking of asking for them ? Or would trade for? I think NH sells rather well on Ebay, from what I've seen. I don't think you'd have a problem flipping them.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
Edited by - AMC_Gremlin_GT on February 21 2011 3:45:54 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - February 21 2011 :  4:18:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
I would say that yes, they are tradeworthy.

You don't say what condition only that YOU never used them. Sorry, but the picture is too small to really judge the condition. I may have interest in them.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1324  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RDC1
Hudson

P&R

Posted - February 21 2011 :  4:40:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RDC1 to Buddylist
Also, what kinds of things are you looking for?
~ Dave

They're ALL toys

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 547  ~  Member Since: December 25 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 20 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 21 2011 :  6:38:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
awesome sauce! Do have the UP CofSF version DO WANT!

What is it you looking for? Train Show this Sat in Denver,CO Also toy & antique show North of there also Can look for you

Edited by - microbusss on February 21 2011 6:54:35 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Christopher
Switcher

Posted - February 21 2011 :  9:38:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Christopher to Buddylist
As I live in CT. about 25 min from New Haven I would be interested. Send me a PM and lets see if we can make a deal.
Thanks, Chris
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 35  ~  Member Since: January 23 2010  ~  Last Visit: November 05 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Big Lot of HO to trade Topic Next Topic: Parts for my general  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000