Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Apollo X 1965 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 General project
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Help Topic Next Topic: Testing for feelers....  

Ken
Hudson

old feller

Posted - February 19 2011 :  12:22:16 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Ken to Buddylist
Here is where I am at at this point.All parts are just sitting on the frame just to show my progress.I have a long way to go but it is a work of love and I WILL get it finished soon.
I have a new set of drivers on order from yardbird a new headlight which I will put a light in also it will be a smoker I have that all worked out I need a new boiler to make the converison.I will need to drill it out to hold the smoker and the head light wires
Ken

FIDDLEHEAD RAILWAY CO.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 468  ~  Member Since: January 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: February 29 2012 Alert Moderator 

x2f
Switcher

TycoLogoAvatar-1

Posted - February 19 2011 :  09:27:09 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add x2f to Buddylist
Great Looking locomotive. It has always been one of my favorites. You did a great job. Did you use an air brush to paint it?
X2F
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 60  ~  Member Since: June 21 2009  ~  Last Visit: November 11 2011 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Ken
Hudson

old feller

Posted - February 19 2011 :  10:56:26 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ken to Buddylist
This is only the start everything is just sitting on the frame.I use spray cans to do the painting.
FIDDLEHEAD RAILWAY CO.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 468  ~  Member Since: January 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: February 29 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 19 2011 :  12:08:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Looking very nice. Can't wait to see the finished project.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Help Topic Next Topic: Testing for feelers....  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000