Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 22 ]  [ Total: 22 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 Having trouble posting a picture
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Help finding the Literature section ( diagrams) Topic Next Topic: New Issue  

ptgolf
Little Six

Posted - February 02 2010 :  1:10:19 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add ptgolf to Buddylist
Keep getting a message that it is timing out.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 113  ~  Member Since: March 13 2006  ~  Last Visit: May 30 2017 Alert Moderator 

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - February 02 2010 :  3:38:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
How big is it? The limit was set to 4096KB and I just doubled it to 8192KB. If it's over 8 MB you'll have to do some reduction. 8MB should be more than enough now even for the most discerning eye..

Go ahead and try again, you'll probably be ok with that limit change I made.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

59Chevy
Big Six

Posted - February 02 2010 :  4:30:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add 59Chevy to Buddylist
I also had problems posting photos and someone on here recommended to make sure the ".jpg" ending was not in all caps. That solved my problem.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 293  ~  Member Since: January 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: September 29 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

burlington77
Big Boy

burlington2

Posted - February 02 2010 :  6:53:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add burlington77 to Buddylist
I had that problem yesterday as well. I didn't look at the size of my photos, but I didn't think they were very big...certainly not as big as some I've seen on here. Both times it happened, I tried again right away and it worked fine.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1166  ~  Member Since: October 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: December 23 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - February 02 2010 :  8:58:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
Thanks for the heads up. I'll reboot the server early AM Wednesday.

I believe I fixed the problem with the caps vs. lowercase issue a while back so I'm thinking your success after changing the case was more a coincidence than the cure. There was a lot of background activity going on due to changes I was making. Maybe you guys just tried at a bad time.

Testing upper vs lower case.

lowercase

uppercase
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Mike
Big Boy

CNRAvatar

Posted - February 02 2010 :  10:20:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mike to Buddylist
Nice boxcar...

Mike
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1586  ~  Member Since: December 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 03 2010 :  10:10:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
ooo I wants that car! Train show the 20th will look there Who made it? Usually if the pic times out I just swear & redo pic again THEN it works
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - March 07 2010 :  4:13:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
uppercase

lowercase

Edited by - catfordken on March 07 2010 4:16:51 PM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - March 07 2010 :  4:31:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
quote:
ooo I wants that car! Train show the 20th will look there Who made it? Usually if the pic times out I just swear & redo pic again THEN it works

Originally posted by microbusss - February 03 2010 :  10:10:57 AM

Tyco of course. It came in a mail order set only, that car is the only unique car in the set.
  Previous Topic: Help finding the Literature section ( diagrams) Topic Next Topic: New Issue  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000