Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 How to include graphics in your post.
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Box with an X Topic Next Topic: Graphics on this site, I''m having small issues.  

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - December 30 2006 :  01:49:02 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
The following image formats are supported. jpg and gif Please use lower case file extensions. As far as all attachments that are supported, here they are - .jpg .gif .zip .swf .txt .doc .wmv We will explore the others at another time.

At the point in the message you would like to insert the graphic hit the paper clip icon, this is the attachment button.

You are now presented with this new popup window. Click on the Browse button.

Browse to the picture you want to upload from your computer. Make sure the name of the graphic shows up in the File name: box and then click on open.

You can see your filename in the popup window now. Click on Upload File. It should be very quick, it will all depend on the file size.

After the file is uploaded and resides on the server you will get this new window. Click where it says it will put it in your post.

You'll see code like this now in your post. You're done inserting the image. Rinse and repeat if needed.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2024 Alert Moderator 

sbenny
Switcher

N&W Pony

Posted - January 17 2007 :  10:32:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add sbenny to Buddylist
Could you give instructions on how to add photos to your gallery? What this does is saves the photos to an area called "attachments". I know its do-able, I figured it out once after lots of experiementation, but its not coming to me today.

Edit: Never mind, I spotted it - I needed to go under my profile.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 81  ~  Member Since: November 20 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 20 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Box with an X Topic Next Topic: Graphics on this site, I''m having small issues.  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000