Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 10 ]  [ Total: 10 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 Graphics on this site, I'm having small issues.
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How to include graphics in your post. Topic Next Topic: uploading photos  

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - October 26 2006 :  12:14:01 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the issue I seem to have with these forums. Most of the time I have to refresh the page at least once to get all the graphics to show. It could be anything from missing smilies to avatars to pics that people have uploaded.

I don't experience this at other sites and my browser settings are set up perfectly.

Anyone else?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1324  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 22 2024 Alert Moderator 

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - October 26 2006 :  1:49:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
NYC,

All seems to work fine for me...both at home and at work...I use Firefox-Mozilla and IE to browse.

The only icon that routinely fails for me is in the message block of "smilies" and '' Cool [ 8 D ] '' ...it always shows with an "x" at home and at work.

Tony

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
http://ho-scaletrains.net
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1658  ~  Member Since: December 03 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 07 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 26 2006 :  1:53:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
no problems,internet explorer,ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - October 26 2006 :  3:14:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
Good, I'm glad it's just me. It's time to redo this computer anyways at home. As for the smilies, I know what that is. It's something I have to fix and haven't gotten around to. I want to try and find some smilies that might be a little more appropriate to trains. Or more colorful anyways.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1324  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

VintageHO
Mikado

Tyco Time

Posted - October 26 2006 :  8:41:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add VintageHO to Buddylist
Hi Todd. No It's not you. Have been having same problems the past few days. Have to reload a few times to see all the graphics. I just had the problem a few minutes ago. Have the same problem on my other PC. Other pages load fine. It might be your server is getting overloaded with the amount of traffic.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 632  ~  Member Since: January 23 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 21 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

VintageHO
Mikado

Tyco Time

Posted - October 26 2006 :  8:45:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add VintageHO to Buddylist
Todd. Also the time is ahead 4 hours. Post said Oct 27 12:41am, real time is Oct 26 8:41PM EDT Carl
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 632  ~  Member Since: January 23 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 21 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: How to include graphics in your post. Topic Next Topic: uploading photos  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000