Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 17 ]  [ Total: 17 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 Pictures
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: How to upload and include pics in your posts! Topic Next Topic: Avatar Size  

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - February 11 2006 :  11:14:48 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
Is anyone else still having problems trying to post photos? I have alerted and emailed moderators of problem and have gotten no response. THIS IS REALLY AGGRAVATING AND A DISSAPOINTMENT!! When i try to post picture in every format available it always says file not allowed try file with extension. SITE HAS A MALFUNCTION. ALL MEMBERS REPLY PLEASE. There has to be something DONE SO THAT SITE WILL TAKE OUR PHOTOS AS ENCOURAGED BY ITS CREATOR
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator 

Ray Marinaccio
Big Boy

RayAvatar

Posted - February 12 2006 :  03:46:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ray Marinaccio to Buddylist
It doesn't work for me, something is shut off to most people or something.
I gave up. When someone figures it out, let me know.

Ray
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1285  ~  Member Since: December 14 2005  ~  Last Visit: May 16 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

rrfan
Switcher

Posted - February 12 2006 :  09:51:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add rrfan to Buddylist
Same problem here.I gave up and posted my pics on yahoo tyco trains group..
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 22  ~  Member Since: January 21 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 13 2008 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

robert williams
Switcher

Posted - February 12 2006 :  9:17:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add robert williams to Buddylist
I could only get a picture to take in the profile area but it won't enlarge.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7  ~  Member Since: January 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2006 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

VintageHO
Mikado

Tyco Time

Posted - February 13 2006 :  10:40:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add VintageHO to Buddylist

This a test to see if picture appears

Numquam Immoderatio Satis Est
(Too Much Is Never Enough )
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 632  ~  Member Since: January 23 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 21 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

VintageHO
Mikado

Tyco Time

Posted - February 13 2006 :  11:11:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add VintageHO to Buddylist
Hi. To make your picture show up in your message. Your picture must be a .JPG
To add to your message, use the add attachment button.
(Last button next to Zip Icon)
When the window opens it says: Upload afile / add attachment. Click on browse button and locate where you have your picture stored. and highlite and click open button.
Then click upload button. After it uploads.
You need to click on "Note: Click here to display this image on your message."
This will add your picture . Then you can type your message Or you can Type your message first and then add your picture.
When finish click on preview to see your post before you post it.
I will be looking to see your pictures. I have added a picture to this post.
Good luck, Carl

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 632  ~  Member Since: January 23 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 21 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - February 15 2006 :  10:35:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
quote:
Hi. To make your picture show up in your message. Your picture must be a .JPG
To add to your message, use the add attachment button.
(Last button next to Zip Icon)
When the window opens it says: Upload afile / add attachment. Click on browse button and locate where you have your picture stored. and highlite and click open button.
Then click upload button. After it uploads.
You need to click on "Note: Click here to display this image on your message."
This will add your picture . Then you can type your message Or you can Type your message first and then add your picture.
When finish click on preview to see your post before you post it.
I will be looking to see your pictures. I have added a picture to this post.
Good luck, Carl

Originally posted by VintageHO - February 14 2006 :  03:11:02 AM

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Ray Marinaccio
Big Boy

RayAvatar

Posted - February 17 2006 :  03:40:48 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ray Marinaccio to Buddylist
Is there a setting that enables or disables the ability for a member to upload photos.
My photo is a JPG (Dec16^22.JPG) and the site will not accept it following the above instructions. It states that the file type is not excepted.
I notice that my HTML is off. does that have anything to do with it?

Ray
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1285  ~  Member Since: December 14 2005  ~  Last Visit: May 16 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

robert williams
Switcher

Posted - February 17 2006 :  10:41:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add robert williams to Buddylist
I found that double clicking on the file name will give you errors. Open the file then upload as instructed. It should work. You might try lowering the resolution on your camera. I think the lower the better but I might be wrong.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7  ~  Member Since: January 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2006 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

VintageHO
Mikado

Tyco Time

Posted - February 18 2006 :  10:58:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add VintageHO to Buddylist
Hi Ray. HTML is off Should not make a difference. But, the name of your file might. In your post you mentioned "Dec16^22.jpg"
The ^ might cause a problem. Try naming it without the ^ and see if it works also check the file size. It could also be too large. Carl

Ray Marinaccio
Big Boy

RayAvatar

Posted - February 19 2006 :  01:36:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ray Marinaccio to Buddylist
Thank you Carl [:)] That's what it was.
That is the file name that my camera assigns to the photo. I will just have to rename them before posting.
[:)] [:)] [:)]

Ray
  Previous Topic: How to upload and include pics in your posts! Topic Next Topic: Avatar Size  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000