Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 15 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Events
 Kansas City Show Nov 26, 2006
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Train Show In York,PA Topic Next Topic: I think I won the lottery! Dallas train show 11/11  

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - October 23 2006 :  9:35:58 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
Should you live in the area or happen to be visiting family in Kansas City, there is a show Sunday November 26th...that's Thanksgiving Weekend.

The Mid-America Train & Toy Show at BTC Exhibit Hall at I-435 & Front Street; 1775 Universal Ave., Kansas City, Missouri.

From I-435 exit #57 west (Front St.) to Universal Ave. and turn right at stop light. From I-35 exit Front St. and continue east to Universal Ave. and turn left at stoplight.

Free Train Movies
Door Prizes
200+ Dealer Tables
Free Parking

Open 9am - 2pm
Admission: $5-Adults; 12/under-Free
7am Early Admission $10-each

I've been going to this show regularly and it usually is pretty enjoyable. It's near the old Mopac Neff Yard in the north part of Kansas City. Outside chance that I may do a table at this Thanksgiving show and will display some TYCO items and promote the TYCO Resource and sell a few odd items too.

[}:)]

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
http://ho-scaletrains.net
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1658  ~  Member Since: December 03 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 07 2010 Alert Moderator 

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - November 19 2006 :  5:23:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
I was working on my display for this train show next Sunday the 26th. I'll have TYCO T-shirts for sale and will be displaying a group of TYCO engines and promoting the TYCO Resource and our forum, plus selling some HO discards (nothing TYCO-related).

Should you happen to be in the Kansas City area, stop in and say hello!

[:D]

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
http://ho-scaletrains.net
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1658  ~  Member Since: December 03 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 07 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Train Show In York,PA Topic Next Topic: I think I won the lottery! Dallas train show 11/11  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000