Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 15 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Maintenance & Repair Shop
 Tyco Clemetine Restoration
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Smoothly Down the Hill Topic Next Topic: Replacement Screws  

Bski1969
Switcher

DTIStarAvatar

Posted - May 08 2024 :  6:31:27 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Bski1969 to Buddylist
Hi all... First post!

I am in the process of restoring a TYCO Clementine Loco.
I have repaired everything save the plastic drive wheels on the tender that are cracked from the axle out.
Does anyone out there have a source for replacements?
I have the same issue with a TYCO C430.

I haven't been able to find anything, and the last thing I want to do is start purchasing old Locos for parts.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2  ~  Member Since: May 08 2024  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 10 2024 :  01:33:10 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Your restoration product is fabulous. I'm a tinkerer, not a restorer,
over the years, but I think most of Tyco drive
wheels of that nature are interchangeable. Thus, a C430, an F,
or a Clementine will all use the same issue of a wheel.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11212  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Bski1969
Switcher

DTIStarAvatar

Posted - May 10 2024 :  1:49:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Bski1969 to Buddylist
I agree, calipers show the same measurement.

I'm toying with the Idea of printing new ones.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2  ~  Member Since: May 08 2024  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Smoothly Down the Hill Topic Next Topic: Replacement Screws  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000