Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 19 ]  [ Total: 19 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 What are you listening to these days?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Anyone been to Roadside America, Shartlesville PA? Topic Next Topic: Congratulations el rojo grande
Page: of 4

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 27 2020 :  11:30:11 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I have a strong inclination to folk music, myself. I stumbled across these guys a little while ago and
can't get enough:

Another one I came across, "Dead South."

https://youtu.be/B9FzVhw8_bY

Then there is this Russian Folk Group. I've been to Russia. Music was never this good.
Otavo Yo.

https://youtu.be/YbBU06irWT8

Edited by - Chops124 on March 27 2020 11:42:03 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator 

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - March 28 2020 :  01:32:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Gaither vocal Band Older Jason Crabb, Jesse Dixon Vestal Goodman and more
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i0bAr7--kM
Even a Michael Jackson Tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
Older Grunge, Alice in Chains, Candle Box , Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAqZb52sgpU
And older Country
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - March 28 2020 :  04:17:15 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Some good tastes so far. I like old country, big band, classic rock/metal and blues.
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - March 28 2020 :  04:22:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
I do like some of the new country artists such as Chris Stapleton and Old Crow Medicine Show. And older country from the 90's and anything by George Strait.
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 28 2020 :  08:17:32 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

Old Crow Medicine Show- that is the bomb.

Going back, June Carter Cash was every bit as good as Johnny,
in her own right. I have the impression she kind of took second
seat so as to not disrupt the balance; but she was an amazing
voice, brilliant artist.

https://youtu.be/Piy5mHc2kn4
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 28 2020 :  08:25:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Walt, you really took me from one end of the city to the other
with that playlist! Very cool!

Would you believe these Finnish guys can out Hill Billy the Hillbillies? I never heard
the anvil used as a musical instrument. One of their amazing AC/DC covers:

https://youtu.be/e4Ao-iNPPUc

And back to Applachia, the Kempters. The lead female artist, the mother,
Teresa Kempter, recently passed from cancer. May she rest in peace.

Orange Blossom Special, like it's never been heard!

https://youtu.be/eCAFfX_va_I

Edited by - Chops124 on March 28 2020 08:35:21 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - March 28 2020 :  5:14:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist
Interesting music choices. My type is R&B and Rap music.

Rap music has salty language. These two videos do not.

This song uses music from the second song in this list.
I posted the instrumental version of this rap song.
The spoken version has many salty words.

Edited by - wks on March 29 2020 09:28:27 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 28 2020 :  5:21:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Ah, the gilded tones of the great Barry White.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - March 28 2020 :  7:39:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

One of the classic R&B performers for sure Jeff.
Someone put together music from Barry and another popular performer.
Ironically that other performer is a rock singer.

Amazing what people come out with when they mix music styles together.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - March 28 2020 :  7:56:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

This duet actually was recorded by two R&B legends.

Music video was not a good choice for this sultry song.

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - March 29 2020 :  12:59:15 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Yes, Chops... I am all over the board in music. The only thing I can't enjoy is rap. As I mentioned there's even one Michael Jackson tune I like. It's a crazy long list …

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 29 2020 :  03:05:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Gives me ideas for new videos, and a chance to promote artists not
On the mainstream. Occasionally I get blocked for copyright, but this is
not for personal gain and gets their music to a new audience. As yet
Dutch Maid or Johnson and Johnson has complained of infringement.
Et.
There is stuff on Google that is royalty free, but what little I have took
a lot of time to find, and much of it sounds like bad techno elevator
music, bleach.

There’s a nice 16th century Italian piece I’d like to use, but it is copyright blocked.
Yep, that is a real hot seller on the black market.

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - September 07 2020 :  10:48:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
I like queen, simon and garfunkel, tiny tim, and 70s supermarket music
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 07 2020 :  11:16:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Since we're talking music....

I primarily listen to Southern Gospel music, with my all-time favorite band being The Gaither Vocal Band. I also like Christian Contemporary music, with awesome groups such as the Imperials, MercyMe, Newsboys, Casting Crowns, and For King & Country. Aside from gospel and Christian music, my favorite mainstream song has got to be "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter.

For my videos, I enjoy using royalty free music, primarily by Bensound.com and Liqwyd (thru Vlog No Copyright Music on YouTube.) They make some great music tracks.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - September 07 2020 :  11:35:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Oh my!! Another Gaither fan!! Their best era was with David, Guy, Mark and Bill. An unbelievable era! I was lucky enought to see them live probably 10 times! Awesome! Cool, RP !

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - September 08 2020 :  07:11:02 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
anything that isn't rap. I've ben listening to some beach boys lately.

Addendum: Modern rap. The stuff from the 90s is fine, because you can actually understand what they're sying, and it isn't about vulgar stuff. *cough cough* WAP *cough cough*

Edited by - BlaxlandAlex3 on September 08 2020 07:12:15 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 08 2020 :  5:15:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
sometimes this
https://www.theraffon.net/~spookcentral/rgb_soundtrack.htm
do want it on cassette tape

I tried to order this in the 80s at a long closed local records & tapes place
but it was discontinued already
still want it
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 08 2020 :  10:00:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
Oh my!! Another Gaither fan!! Their best era was with David, Guy, Mark and Bill. An unbelievable era! I was lucky enought to see them live probably 10 times! Awesome! Cool, RP !

Originally posted by walt-September 07 2020: 11:35:00 PM

Yep! I wholeheartedly agree that era was the best, and congrats on seeing them live often!! Awesome!

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 10 2020 :  12:21:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
oh! theres this song & was used for a grocery store ad for Thanksgiving with a Amtrak train
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 10 2020 :  10:08:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Interesting stuff, not familiar with those. I tend towards folk music,
the most recent being this Italian Renaissance Dance from the 1500's,
or thereabouts.

https://youtu.be/3BIBS4fgE5Q

I don't go out of my way to find the most obscure stuff, but now and then
I bang into something good, like this Russian Folk Music Band, that was
getting pretty good before Covid knocked everybody out:

https://youtu.be/er1jJ5N7hrQ

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 14 2020 :  7:48:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I've enjoyed Peter, Paul and Mary, then Paul as a solo artist, excellent in his own right, but I never
saw them "live" in any format before. Here is a BBC production from 1965. I was very sorry to
learn that the astonishingly talented and beautiful Mary Tavers had passed in 2009.

There is a level of simple artistic quality- no exploding fireworks or people dropping from the
ceiling- and the level of talent is truly above and beyond so much of what is produced in this
day and age. They blew us away in '65, and they blow us away in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdcapT2Tdag&list=LL5L9sBAP6Fndfbt_ar4LjZg

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 14 2020 :  7:52:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Here is an interesting one that was recently sent to me.
Very different, I am having to re-hear it a couple of
times to unravel it. Which is a good thing; it just
requires a little effort from the listener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZR3Hmswv20&feature=youtu.be

Yup, just listened to Cappadona, as posted above. Nice syncopation.
It takes a little concentration to get it, but is worth the effort.

Edited by - Chops124 on September 14 2020 8:13:31 PM

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - September 14 2020 :  8:53:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
my man of the moment,ry cooder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ymVaq3Fqk&ab_channel=nebudkadnezar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=necmhMW09gg&ab_channel=biamaku

catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 14 2020 :  10:17:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
That is new and different, never heard of Mr. Cooder before.

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 14 2020 :  10:32:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
May we never forget what happened to these brave men

the anniversary is remembered every Nov 10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Edmund_Fitzgerald

this a good song too
When it was playerd on the air DJs used it to do other stuffs
like use the facilities etc hehe
its a darned long song at 14 minutes & 16 seconds
but its a good one

Edited by - microbusss on September 14 2020 10:39:53 PM

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - September 15 2020 :  1:15:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hes been around a long time chops,great guitarist,and i like the atmosphere he creates,love that route 66 (paris texas) for one
catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around

Edited by - catfordken on September 15 2020 1:16:51 PM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Posted - September 15 2020 :  3:02:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
quote:
May we never forget what happened to these brave men

the anniversary is remembered every Nov 10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wreck_of_the_Edmund_Fitzgerald

this a good song too
When it was playerd on the air DJs used it to do other stuffs
like use the facilities etc hehe
its a darned long song at 14 minutes & 16 seconds
but its a good one

Originally posted by microbusss - September 14 2020 :  10:32:39 PM

my sister was very interested in shipwrecks when she was younger that was one of her favorite songs at the time
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 15 2020 :  3:40:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Gordon Lightfoot is magnificent. The Edmund Fitzgerald was a
beautiful tribute to those fallen men.

A dive on the wreck showed that several hatches
were not properly secured prior to shipping, resulting in
taking on water causing her sinking. Murphy's Law is
no joke.

Peter Frampton. He was a ground breaker, to be sure.

Gary B
Hudson

ChicagoNorthWesternAvatar

Posted - September 16 2020 :  09:43:31 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Gary B to Buddylist
I saw Frampton before 'Comes Alive' and a few years ago at 'The House of Blues' put on a really good show. Lately been listening to forgotten classic rockers, Wishbone Ash. With their British folk dual lead guitar sound I think Chops you might like them. Also listening to my secret favorite vocalist, Nate King Cole
Master Of Plasticville
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 444  ~  Member Since: March 17 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 16 2020 :  6:05:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I will take a look, thanks.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 17 2020 :  06:36:21 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Wishbone Ash, never heard of these blokes. A classic rock and roll sound.
Very good at engaging the audience, and having a lively 40 year reunion.

Gary B
Hudson

Posted - September 17 2020 :  09:02:53 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Gary B to Buddylist
Ash was one of the first British dual lead guitar line ups. Both guitarists made Rolling Sone's best list one year. They just never really made it big. Always a cult following. Singer John Wetten was a member briefly and offered them 2 songs they declined. Both became huge hits for his next band, Asia. First time I saw them, Joe Walsh was the warm up act!
Master Of Plasticville
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 444  ~  Member Since: March 17 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - September 17 2020 :  7:41:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
I listen to a lot of 70s - 80s bands, such as Pink Floyd, Golden Earing, Elton John, Manfredd Mann. My favorite artist of all time however, is Mr. Alan Parsons and the Alan Parsons Project. I saw him live in Omania Minnesota at a casino. I got to shake Mr. Parson's hand, and their drummer Danny Thompson gave me one his drumsticks.
Aaron Anderson
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 17 2020 :  9:37:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Alan Parsons, fabulous. Do you also like Mike and the Mechanics? BTW, got the air raid siren, box looks
pristine, but won’t have time to open it before Sunday,
at which time I hope to a video of it. Perhaps set to “Eye
in the Sky.”

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - September 18 2020 :  11:53:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

I listen to R&B and some rap music. I am Caucasian.

Instrumental version of this song. Cool running your trains with this in the background.
Spoken version is good as well but some words are not for everyone to hear.

Heihachi_73
Switcher

Posted - September 20 2020 :  12:39:14 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Heihachi_73 to Buddylist
Right now I'm listening to the Metallica Seattle '89 concert (some songs or dialog between songs may contain one or more of the seven dirty words even if the original album versions didn't, so I won't put up the link).
 Country: Australia  ~  Posts: 89  ~  Member Since: April 29 2016  ~  Last Visit: May 27 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 20 2020 :  7:45:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I am amazed at the diversity of what people listen to. Thus far my favorite is the Old Crow Medicine Band.
My biggest surprise has been the hard core rap favored by WKS. I had a steady force fed of diet listening
to hard core rap in the barracks during Army service, and truly can't say it left me elevated, but none the less
I did give it a shot to hear what my friend is enjoying, and I salute his ability to enjoy it.

Honestly, I've tried, and failed to ever enjoy opera. Opera leaves me stone cold. No one has posted opera, yet.

Cat Stevens is an odd duck and I have nothing in common with his politics, etc. Nooooothing. But damn,
the man could sing and write and play guitar like nobody else. Give to Cesar that which is Cesar's. For
a number of years he laid down the guitar and his career entirely because he felt it was overshadowing
how he felt as a person. Okey Dokey, Cat. Other times he refused to hold concerts with more than a
dozen attendees.

Anyways, this tune, taken from the 1980 smash hit, "Harold and Maude," one of the funniest tragi-comedies
I have ever seen, ever, is called "Trouble." Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKwnE_jR8l8

Edited by - Chops124 on September 20 2020 7:50:34 PM

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - September 27 2020 :  1:00:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

I saw this vintage ad for a rising county and western singer performing on Long Island in 1968.

The website said the shows were at three different LIRR stations in 1968.
Cannot find photos of the shows.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 27 2020 :  1:58:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Wow? Dolly?

Gary B
Hudson

Posted - September 28 2020 :  2:20:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Gary B to Buddylist
I used to say I never liked opera but I never listened to it. Then I worked for a boss that would blast the stuff. The guy was such a fan that he ushered at the Lyric Opera just to be there. Now I can say I just don't like opera.
Master Of Plasticville

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 28 2020 :  2:56:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
That supermarket is pure dreck. Where in the
world did you ever find it? I am going to have
to have my head drilled to relieve the migraine.
No, no, no, have mercy, not the elevator Muzak-
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Locodub
Switcher

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - September 28 2020 :  10:03:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Locodub to Buddylist
Lots of good music in this thread, found some good stuff to listen too.

Can also recommend Leo Moracchioli, although his lastest cover is WAP, with EXPLICIT lyrics, but he has covered tons of other songs in a hard rock / heavy metal way, including Baby Shark!

Love Dead South, and other groups in that style.

Jinjer can sing, she has a beautiful voice, but also does that death metal scream/growl, so that's interesting.

The Hu, recently popularized with their collaborations with hard rock singers, has some really good songs in their native language, even though I can't understand them.

Nox Arcana would be right at home at the Ren Faire. Mumford & Sons, The Animals, The Highway Men, AC/DC, Gordon Lightfoot, Lynrd Skynrd, Tchaikovsky, just to many to choose. I'm rambling. I do avoid some kinds of music, the new generation of "Sound Cloud" rappers doesn't do much for me at all, and most modern Pop is a skip.
Please keep the suggestions coming, as I'm enjoying listening to new stuff, and going down the rabbit hole of You Tube recommended videos algorithm.

And since sppoky season is upon us, try this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY

Turn it up to 11.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 87  ~  Member Since: March 16 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 28 2020 :  10:23:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Honestly, I had almost all but forgotten organ music. Beautiful piece, thanks for posting.

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 29 2020 :  12:32:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Honestly, I had almost all but forgotten organ music. Beautiful piece, thanks for posting.

Originally posted by Chops124 - September 28 2020 :  10:23:56 PM

how about Calliope music?

Locodub
Switcher

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - October 02 2020 :  11:03:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Locodub to Buddylist
Love it! But then again, I like Queen, and I like cover songs. How about some Smash Mouth on that same organ?

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 87  ~  Member Since: March 16 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 03 2020 :  12:37:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Holy Smoke, that takes the cake! Beautiful instrument, by far, but that is the most
Godawful melody. Not sure which is worse, this tune or WKS’s ghetto rap !!

Edited by - Chops124 on October 03 2020 12:47:18 AM

Locodub
Switcher

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - October 03 2020 :  9:39:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Locodub to Buddylist
quote:
Holy Smoke, that takes the cake! Beautiful instrument, by far, but that is the most

Originally posted by Chops124 - October 03 2020 :  12:37:59 AM

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 03 2020 :  11:00:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by Chops124 - October 03 2020 :  12:37:59 AM

that song was on Shrek 1
I Like that song too

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Posted - October 04 2020 :  12:13:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
It's become a popular meme
https://youtu.be/em9lziI07M4

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - October 04 2020 :  3:54:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
It's become a popular meme
https://youtu.be/em9lziI07M4

Originally posted by Erik The Train Nerd - October 04 2020 :  12:13:37 PM

yes indeed
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 04 2020 :  5:07:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Funny how it goes, back in the 1940's my mother would play Glenn
Miller on the phonograph, and it it was like finger nails on the
chalkboard to her parents. Music is often a generational thing.
What is poetry to one man is enough to drive another to the verge
of insanity. While I poke fun at people's taste, I am sure some of my
stuff, like medieval Italian dance music, would put some people to the moon- and
not in a good way. Never the less, I am always intrigued at what
people enjoy, and certainly WKS leads the charge- he has a most
interesting passion for music that is not either culturally or generationally
enjoyed by many, and this is downright cool. Truth be told, I think
for the most part, I dislike opera as much as I dislike rap. I am
amazed that my children enjoy Frank Sinatra, whom I find really
annoying. Sorry, Old Blue Eyes, I just can't take it!!

Edited by - Chops124 on October 04 2020 5:09:52 PM
Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Anyone been to Roadside America, Shartlesville PA? Topic Next Topic: Congratulations el rojo grande  
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000