Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Motive Power
 2 RARE Chicago & North Western (CNW) GP20's video
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: TYCO RARE GM&O GP20 #5628 Topic Next Topic: Tyco Metal Sharks - The History  

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - February 07 2021 :  07:49:39 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Enjoy as 2 hard-to-find TYCO Chicago & North Western RR (CNW) GP20's, both sporting MU-2 style motors, lead a long freight train on RETRO TYCO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePHrIDYO2ys

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - February 07 2021 :  11:44:02 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Add another check to the "I never knew that existed" column of Tyco.
If I may, try throwing in a still of these things next time you do a vid.
It would almost appear the trucks are 3 axle, but I couldn't quite seem.
The last scene at track level, passing the ATSF F unit was particularly
nice. I'm a caboose guy, never like a FRED, so I beg the question if
there is a Tyco CNW caboose? Truly remarkable vintage units to wake up
to.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - February 08 2021 :  07:19:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
Add another check to the "I never knew that existed" column of Tyco.
If I may, try throwing in a still of these things next time you do a vid.
It would almost appear the trucks are 3 axle, but I couldn't quite seem.
The last scene at track level, passing the ATSF F unit was particularly
nice. I'm a caboose guy, never like a FRED, so I beg the question if
there is a Tyco CNW caboose? Truly remarkable vintage units to wake up
to.

Originally posted by Chops124-February 07 2021: 11:44:02 AM

Will do, yes, I will start varying my video quality by adding photos either at the beginning or end, or middle. The trucks are standard 2-axle, since these are GP20's. :)

I don't believe Tyco ever made a CNW caboose, unfortunately.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: TYCO RARE GM&O GP20 #5628 Topic Next Topic: Tyco Metal Sharks - The History  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000