Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Bachmann Motive Power/Rolling Stock & Accessories
 Bachmann Tracksters Help
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bachmann Union Pacific USRA 0-6-0 #4441 Topic Next Topic: Classic Bachmann Union Pacific RR GP40-2 #866  

Knights89
Little Six

Posted - February 06 2021 :  2:47:26 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Knights89 to Buddylist
Hello Everyone!
Its been a while since I have posted - life gets in the way unfortunately . I had a small flood in my basement. Nothing had been damaged (learned that lesson 15 years ago), but I have been moving my stuff to a storage unit to clean up and do repairs to the walls.
So in moving my trains I came across a box that had some items I had not logged into my collection that I had picked up at a train show when I was in Florida before the pandemic (unfortunately I forgot about it when I returned home). I have been trying to keep everything I have in a software program for insurance purposes (and so if I go to a store or show I can see if I have an item - or 10 of an item lol).
I had picked these up in the picture...

Ended up getting them for $5 each. I started to enter them into the database (Item, purchase date, price, photo etc). Upon taking the photo of the BN truck I noticed there were no track wheels? I opened the box and could see there was no motor?

I pulled it out of the blister and nothing - just a truck. It was sealed - I am assuming it came that way from Bachmann. I searched for info on the Tracksters through some old Bachmann catalogs I have and online and I could not find anything on them being offered as only trucks - nor does the packaging show an option as being non-powered. Maybe someone has an idea?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 107  ~  Member Since: November 29 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 06 2021 :  9:40:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I have one if you need the whole chassis!

bottom should look like this not that!

I'd say someone replaced the wheels & sold it that way

Shoot me a PM

Edited by - microbusss on February 06 2021 9:53:21 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - February 06 2021 :  11:11:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
quote:
Hello Everyone!
Its been a while since I have posted - life gets in the way unfortunately . I had a small flood in my basement. Nothing had been damaged (learned that lesson 15 years ago), but I have been moving my stuff to a storage unit to clean up and do repairs to the walls.
So in moving my trains I came across a box that had some items I had not logged into my collection that I had picked up at a train show when I was in Florida before the pandemic (unfortunately I forgot about it when I returned home). I have been trying to keep everything I have in a software program for insurance purposes (and so if I go to a store or show I can see if I have an item - or 10 of an item lol).
I had picked these up in the picture...

Ended up getting them for $5 each. I started to enter them into the database (Item, purchase date, price, photo etc). Upon taking the photo of the BN truck I noticed there were no track wheels? I opened the box and could see there was no motor?

I pulled it out of the blister and nothing - just a truck. It was sealed - I am assuming it came that way from Bachmann. I searched for info on the Tracksters through some old Bachmann catalogs I have and online and I could not find anything on them being offered as only trucks - nor does the packaging show an option as being non-powered. Maybe someone has an idea?

Originally posted by Knights89 - February 06 2021 :  2:47:26 PM

that is very odd.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Bachmann Union Pacific USRA 0-6-0 #4441 Topic Next Topic: Classic Bachmann Union Pacific RR GP40-2 #866  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000