Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 19 ]  [ Total: 19 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Mantua Motive Power & Rolling Stock
 HO Scale - Mantua - Weyerhaeuser Timber Co. 2-6-6-
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: hot motor trouble Topic Next Topic: Mantua Talgo up for auction!  

The train Guy
Switcher

Posted - December 03 2019 :  3:35:08 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Send The train Guy an AOL message  Add The train Guy to Buddylist
Hi Everyone.
I came across this engine and was wondering if anyone might know where I could get a replacement cab for it. I think it's missing a piece that is on the back of the cab as well. I can't seem to find out much about it. And I guess being new to researching these engines doesn't help lol. I would appreciate it if anyone knows anything. Thanks and hope everyone has a great day.

Bob

Robert Durham
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 2  ~  Member Since: February 03 2018  ~  Last Visit: December 08 2019 Alert Moderator 

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - August 20 2020 :  06:26:00 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
To bad, you didn't post a photo of the locomotive. Your answer is most likely in the Mantua catalogs at HOseeker.
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on August 20 2020 06:32:32 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: hot motor trouble Topic Next Topic: Mantua Talgo up for auction!  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000