Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 22 ]  [ Total: 22 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Accessory of the week. (AOTW)
 AOTW Feb. 18 to 24, 2018
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AOTW FEb 25 to Mar 3, 2018 Topic Next Topic: AOTW: Feb. 11th - Feb. 17th  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - February 18 2018 :  2:42:53 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Picked up this Lesney omnibus for $5 on a junk shop romp with
Jimmy. The other Double Decker, on the right, is from Microbusss.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator 

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - February 18 2018 :  8:21:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Nice vintage Lesney omnibus, advertising ginger ale, Chops!

Here's my AOTW offering:

I forget if I shared about these before.....all of the streetlights, which fit the town of Ephrata perfectly, were purchased at a great price on Ebay, from China last year some time ago..... They were wired to light up, but unfortunately, lighting up the entire layout is still not feasible at the moment - so I trimmed the wires, making all of the streetlights unable to "light."

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Brian4321
Hudson

Gilbert HO

Posted - February 18 2018 :  9:13:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brian4321 to Buddylist
Here are my accessories of the week, both obtained at my LHS.

First up, a dog and six fire hydrants. I'm trying to figure out how to use a piece of yellow thread to make the dog doing his thing more realistic, but can't figure out how to attach the thread!

Next is the A&P lighted sign:
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 510  ~  Member Since: February 18 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Gary B
Hudson

ChicagoNorthWesternAvatar

Posted - February 19 2018 :  11:25:43 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Gary B to Buddylist
Bob - I got those same light posts a few weeks ago. I've wired up a few on my waterfront. They look great. Beware, you need to add a resistor to the positive side or the LED goes puff! I'll have to get a shot of them lit up and post it.
Nice double deckers, Chops
Brian dip the thread end in CA and spray with a kicker.

Master Of Plasticville
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 444  ~  Member Since: March 17 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 25 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: AOTW FEb 25 to Mar 3, 2018 Topic Next Topic: AOTW: Feb. 11th - Feb. 17th  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000