Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 N scale
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AMTrak Crash! Topic Next Topic: Gordon Varney?  

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 13 2010 :  12:56:25 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Does anyone run &/or collect N scale stuff?
I just acquired 9 cars Makes are Bachmann,Minitrix, & Aurora
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14697  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 19 2024 Alert Moderator 

choochin3
Mikado

USA

Posted - December 13 2010 :  2:20:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add choochin3 to Buddylist
I do have a good bit of N scale,whatcha trying to do with it?

Carl T.

President of the Cape James Terminal RR.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 691  ~  Member Since: April 16 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 01 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 13 2010 :  5:02:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
trade them sell them idc really
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14697  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - December 13 2010 :  7:34:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Yes, I collect, and run occasionally. Show us your N'gines, or whatever else you have.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 13 2010 :  7:50:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
no engines just Eastern railroads
1st ones are Minitrix

2nd lot Bachmann But I don't think top one is tho

3rd lot Top is Aurora Bottom is Model Power

Think I shoulda posted this in the For Sale Section?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14697  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - December 13 2010 :  7:53:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Some nice stuff, mostly roadnames I recognize, some I acquire. Only one that tickles me is the top Minitrix, the depressed center with white? cable reel. Never seen one of those before.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 13 2010 :  7:57:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
more like a ivory color Like the switch & plug covers But that what it says on side AMC Depr. Center Erie

burlington77
Big Boy

burlington2

Posted - December 13 2010 :  8:38:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add burlington77 to Buddylist
I have a handful of N stuff. My younger brother was more serious about it back in the day. It was always too small for my chubby fingers.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1166  ~  Member Since: October 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: December 23 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - August 10 2011 :  7:46:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
I am an "N" Thusiast Have 20+ Locos And 100+ Cars! I Have 4 Layouts And The one in Current Service Is 3x7 and has the steepest N Scale grade in the Country!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 13 2011 :  4:28:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Has The Flat WIth Reel Been Sold Yet? If Not, Me Wants!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: AMTrak Crash! Topic Next Topic: Gordon Varney?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000