Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 24 ]  [ Total: 25 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Shark fest a starting...
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: BN wooden transfer caboose Topic Next Topic: Happy New Year Everyone  

Puppyfang
Big Six

shark1

Posted - May 15 2008 :  9:04:30 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Puppyfang to Buddylist
Well it seems that all of the sharks have been getting together here... there are two more coming but did not arrive in time for this fest...it's tough being the only two humans around...have to feed them all the time...on else they get can of angry and misbehave ...only kidding...

back in the aquarium again...

have a great day...Garret

"Though amid all the smoking horror and diabolism of a sea-fight, SHARKS will be seen longingly gazing up to the ship's decks, like hungry dogs round a table where red meat is being carved, ready to bolt down every killed man that is tossed to them . . ." by Herman Melville
Edited by - Puppyfang on May 15 2008 9:10:21 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 209  ~  Member Since: March 25 2008  ~  Last Visit: August 03 2012 Alert Moderator 

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - May 15 2008 :  9:42:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
lol at the first picture. Nice collection. I like the CN shark. I've seen a few of those at shows, but I've never bought one...some day.[8)]

-cheez
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3317  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Puppyfang
Big Six

shark1

Posted - May 15 2008 :  9:46:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Puppyfang to Buddylist
thanks...still looking for some others,like the canadian, main street and tyco...just saw an a and b brass unit on ebay, but the price just keeps going up and up...but boy would i love to have them...garret
"Though amid all the smoking horror and diabolism of a sea-fight, SHARKS will be seen longingly gazing up to the ship's decks, like hungry dogs round a table where red meat is being carved, ready to bolt down every killed man that is tossed to them . . ." by Herman Melville
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 209  ~  Member Since: March 25 2008  ~  Last Visit: August 03 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - December 24 2019 :  02:37:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

The original 🦈 shark master now has stiff competition from one of our members.
Is that not right Robert.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5776  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redwoods
Big Boy

NWPAvatar

Posted - December 24 2019 :  1:43:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redwoods to Buddylist
Wow, what a fabulous school of Baldwins! Well done.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1083  ~  Member Since: July 07 2011  ~  Last Visit: February 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - December 24 2019 :  7:48:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Mostly, I model steam, but from the time I was in 7th or 8th grade, I was impressed with the aesthetics of the Sharknose. Neat collection!

Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2352  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - December 25 2019 :  9:47:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:

The original 🦈 shark master now has stiff competition from one of our members.
Is that not right Robert.

Originally posted by wks-December 24 2019: 02:37:57 AM

Oh yes. Definitely.

I need to get a shot of all my Tyco Sharks together.......

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - January 19 2020 :  7:16:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Shark fest in the snow.

Hardly a master at this. More like a shark apprentice at least for now.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5776  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - January 20 2020 :  3:46:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Another shark like creature.

Not my engine. I photographed this PRR gem weeks ago in South Hicksville New York.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - January 20 2020 :  3:54:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

This baby is my shark though.

I am no shark master. I am baby shark incarnate.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - January 20 2020 :  10:36:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Just in time for ❤️ Valentine's Day.

And a video for the ❤️ lovers on TF.

Popular with children and adults together.

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - January 20 2020 :  10:54:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Another close up of baby shark in different colors.

Remember the shark craze of the 1970s.

The craze continues forty five years later with a softer theme.

How times have changed.

Previous Topic: BN wooden transfer caboose Topic Next Topic: Happy New Year Everyone  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000