|
|
Posted - October 06 2026 : 11:26:54 AM
|
This should be a nice place to post your favorite pictures or videos of Lancaster County Pennsylvania. Includes nearby areas to Lancaster County. Many nice attractions to visit.
I will start with Manheim Pennsylvania a village I visited last Friday.

Restaurant and bar called the Cat's Meow.

Train station next to the restaurant. Restored inside and outside.

Side view of the station.

Some restored freight cars next to the station.

Another view of them.

Nice sunny day in Manheim Pennsylvania. Near Lancaster city.
|
Country: USA ~
Posts: 8070 ~
Member Since: February 12 2014 ~
Last Visit: October 06 2026
|
Alert Moderator
|
|
|
|
Posted - October 06 2026 : 11:35:53 AM
|
During my one hour visit I saw a small freight train.




I have a short video of the train which I will post here.
|
Country: USA ~
Posts: 8070 ~
Member Since: February 12 2014 ~
Last Visit: October 06 2026
|
Alert Moderator
|
|
|
|
Posted - October 06 2026 : 11:43:40 AM
|
Last of my photos from Manheim Pennsylvania.

Factory near the restaurant and train station.

Another view of the Cat's Meow restaurant and bar.

The street next to the train station.

Another view of the station.

Small freight shed next to the station which has a sizable but somewhat small HO scale layout inside.
|
Country: USA ~
Posts: 8070 ~
Member Since: February 12 2014 ~
Last Visit: October 06 2026
|
Alert Moderator
|
|
|
|
Posted - October 06 2026 : 11:46:34 AM
|
One additional photo. A small view of the layout between the blinds on a window.

Station and club and restaurant were closed on Friday during my short visit to this charming village. I have photos and videos of the club which I will post here.
|
Country: USA ~
Posts: 8070 ~
Member Since: February 12 2014 ~
Last Visit: October 06 2026
|
Alert Moderator
|
|