Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 32 ]  [ Total: 32 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 Find file name for recently uploaded photo?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: youtube Topic Next Topic: A concern for a well loved site.  

offtrackthoroughbred
Little Six

Ice Bandit

Posted - November 19 2022 :  1:38:07 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add offtrackthoroughbred to Buddylist
Is there a method to review the file names of my recently uploaded photos?
Edited by - offtrackthoroughbred on November 19 2022 1:39:39 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 125  ~  Member Since: November 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 25 2024 Alert Moderator 

gmoney
Big Boy

SCRF 77

Posted - November 20 2022 :  9:50:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add gmoney to Buddylist
Down the left side of the home page under offtrackthoroughbred’s Menu in the Personal section is the “Attachment” link. There you will find a list of the file names of your uploaded photos. Clicking on a file name will display the photo. They are not in chronological order, however; you will have to search the webpage for the desired date(s). This is the closest thing I’m aware of to what you’re asking for. Hope this helps!
Glenn

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1485  ~  Member Since: December 13 2008  ~  Last Visit: March 14 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

offtrackthoroughbred
Little Six

Ice Bandit

Posted - November 22 2022 :  10:49:40 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add offtrackthoroughbred to Buddylist
Thanks! Found it. Helen Gibson in The Ghost Of The Canyon (1920)
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 125  ~  Member Since: November 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 25 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: youtube Topic Next Topic: A concern for a well loved site.  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000