Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 33 ]  [ Total: 33 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Chops is getting chopped, badly.
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Shipping on Loose Parts Topic Next Topic: Throwing in these decals, no extra charge to AT  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 24 2021 :  10:57:07 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
At present, two days to go, only have a $43 bid on the Auto Train set. I put in over $200 on that Cheese Puff. The large lot of good condition freight cars is still at 99 cents with NO bidders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3e-TQoMcYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2G_sdEK438

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator 

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - September 24 2021 :  11:54:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

I sympathize Jeff. I would bid but truthfully I have enough trains.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5776  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 25 2021 :  10:37:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Rubbish, Old Top, one can NEVER have too many trains! Actually,
the bidding is up slightly, but I think I will be taking a drubbing
on the Auto Train set. Funny how it goes, when I was intensely
interested in building that set, the prices on the unboxed coaches
was never less than $40 unboxed, if I could find one. Now I see
scads of them languishing on feeBay for $30 and less. The auto
carrier car was exceptionally hard to find, I can't recall, but I think
I paid north of $50 for mine, unboxed.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - September 25 2021 :  2:48:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Usually something good gets a bid or two right at the end of the auction....
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 26 2021 :  01:41:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Fingers crossed, Walt. I was shocked that the huge lot of good
condition freight cars bounced to $67 with ten hours to go. The
large lot of passenger coaches bounced to $36. The Davenport
Switcher is still languishing at 99 cents. Box of motors jumped to
$16. The Auto Train is going for less than half of its retail value, but
has some watchers, perhaps waiting in the wings.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Shipping on Loose Parts Topic Next Topic: Throwing in these decals, no extra charge to AT  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000