Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 CHOPS HAS LOST HIS MIND!
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: CHOPS''S LOSS, YOUR GAIN Topic Next Topic: MDC Canadian National dinning car.  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 19 2021 :  01:00:33 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Sold off a pile of overage, but still have reams of stuff to move that will not fit well on the
new Armadilloville downsizing project. Tonight, I will be gathering up all the stuff that
didn't sell, and all the stuff that I didn't post on ebay, put it in a LARGE box and post
it to feeBay with a starting bid of 99 cents.

Why sell $200 stuff at 99 cents? I might get $5 for the entire lot, but it is a time
consuming pain-in-the-neck to box up little lots and pay a dozen different fees to feeBay.
It just isn't worth the trouble. Second thing is that I love this stuff, even though I am getting
out from underneath my enormous pile, and I want someone else to be able to use it/enjoy it.
So, who knows, maybe I'll get a big offer, but I DOUBT IT. Just sold a near mint Mantua Mike for $25.
You get the idea.

Check back here later and I will post the link and picture. It is going to be a LOT of stuff,
Tyco, AHM, Athearn, Life Like, both passenger and freight. All of it in good, ready to use condition.
I am going to send it by USPS 1st class, so if it gets lost or smashed, sorry, but I am not taking
responsibility for the lousy postal service we have these days. IF the buyer specifies,
it will be sent insured. NO JUNK IN THIS HOARD. IT IS ALL GOOD. Maybe a missing brake wheel
here and there, but otherwise READY TO ROLL ON YOUR EMPIRE!!!

Edited by - Chops124 on September 19 2021 01:03:59 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator 
  Previous Topic: CHOPS''S LOSS, YOUR GAIN Topic Next Topic: MDC Canadian National dinning car.  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000