Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 18 ]  [ Total: 18 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Tyco Redbox set for good home - Red Bird East 1963
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: MDC Canadian National dinning car. Topic Next Topic: Trade steam for diesel parts.  

Keith
Switcher

Posted - August 14 2021 :  4:49:48 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Keith to Buddylist
I recently got this set. I could sell on eBay or let someone that loves this have it for a reasonable price. I will post pictures if I figure out how.

Ok. Not smart enough. Here is a description:
Res box with tyco on an angle low to high in the middle of the box. The word HO’s is in a black square partially covering the O in TYCO. Under tyco is ‘precision engineered scale model electric trains.
Inside the box is an instruction pamphlet, 8 cars and a box of track. They are all in boxes with the clear cellophane intact. 2 engines#8015. Caboose #724. 2 box cars 4226, 12460. Cattle car 3949. A car with 3 cylinder pieces 372 401. And a tanker 74425.

There are also 2 atlas remote contro switches 1 left 1 right also in their boxes. Finally there is an Ampak model 3 in its box.

I live in Richmond VA and would rather not ship, but willing.

Thanks
Keith

Edited by - Keith on August 15 2021 11:17:07 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1  ~  Member Since: August 14 2021  ~  Last Visit: August 20 2021 Alert Moderator 

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 14 2021 :  8:37:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Welcome to the Tyco Forum, Keith.

You've come to the right place - someone on this forum might be interested in the set, and photos would be a big help.

To upload photos directly into a post, click on the little "camera" icon in 2nd row of buttons above the text box, and upload the photos.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/

Edited by - RP model railroads on August 14 2021 8:37:45 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 15 2021 :  12:20:07 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Yes, Keith, if you can get your ten year old (like I did) to show you how,
reduce the pixelization down to no more than 1000 across, or it won't load.
Also, if you stick in any space or punctuation in your file name, that also
kicks it out, but .jpg is ok.

Tyco is kind of a low end critter, so you're not going to get a ton of money.
They made a jillion of these things, and Atlas track is common too. There
are the occasional pieces that sell for big bucks- like Walt's recent
Durango caboose, and a very few others (D&H is big, especially that
caboose). Lot of us collected/collect Tyco because of the low price point.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: MDC Canadian National dinning car. Topic Next Topic: Trade steam for diesel parts.  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000