Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 23 ]  [ Total: 23 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 All the others not mentioned.
 Full build video of a Roundhouse 0-6-0T
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Hobbytown UP E7 Topic Next Topic: Model Power Ephrata Valley RR RF-16  

Darth Santa Fe
Big Six

Posted - July 02 2021 :  4:34:12 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Darth Santa Fe to Buddylist
I thought I'd give myself a little challenge and see if I could do a complete build video from start to finish in a single long take. As it turns out, the MDC/Roundhouse 0-6-0T can be finished in a very short amount of time, and even with some little issues here and there along the way, it only took 90 minutes to finish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVu9oKe00Eg

And for those who don't have that much time to watch, here's an edited version that's only 23 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tarSdTBGIFo

Most Roundhouse kits assemble very similarly to this one, so if you've never built a kit and want to give it a shot, they're a great way to go! Of course, none have been made in over 15 years now, but it's not hard to find unbuilt models on eBay or at train shows. Just make sure you're not being overcharged.

Darth Santa Fe, doing weird and challenging projects for the fun of it!

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 236  ~  Member Since: September 13 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 06 2024 Alert Moderator 
  Previous Topic: Hobbytown UP E7 Topic Next Topic: Model Power Ephrata Valley RR RF-16  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000