Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 33 ]  [ Total: 33 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Practically Giving These Away...
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Chops''s Insane Blow Out Topic Next Topic: Eeeeeh, maybe not...  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 16 2021 :  4:37:26 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
List for $10 EACH (don't screech) on eBay. Those sellers must be smoking some pretty powerful
stuff. These, my good friends, five, yes all five, I will sell to you at the friends and family and first
cousin price of $7, yes, you heard me right, seven measly clams. Shipping as you desire,
but if you opt for the el cheapo economy USPS rate, you will assume the doom, if the PO
turns it into puzzle pieces.

https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/inbox/id/AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC1jOTA3LTMxNmQtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADJ8BzhkCmcEqlMVf0O6nh3AcAoGgH8EqqmUyoV6T1BraaDAAAAgEMAAAAoGgH8EqqmUyoV6T1BraaDAAEk6Gq1gAAAA%3D%3D
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 16 2021 :  7:55:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
that did not lead to anything
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - May 17 2021 :  01:13:26 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Linked to Ebay last night. I looked at his sale pieces...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 17 2021 :  8:11:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Maybe I can bundle the Geep with those Green Giant cars...would make for a nice set- yeah
I'm going to do that.

Now, having said that, I do have a red PC caboose that Micro gave to me a few years
back. THAT one is a keeper, will never let go that one, and it has a patina of nickel
silver on the treads from being used so much.

The E60, the DD 40X, and the Amcoaches all sold, got about $160 for all, and I started the
bidding down way low. My theory is, start it low, and if anyone really wants it it will find its
own level. Which is how I got like $30 for a vintage LL unboxed rail crossing. I was amazed
at the bidding on that.

I didn't run those Long Johns anymore, on a 4x8 it's just awkward. So, going to use those funds
to pay down my British bill, as I ran up a goodly tab with Hornby's, which ships free to USA on
orders over $70.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Chops''s Insane Blow Out Topic Next Topic: Eeeeeh, maybe not...  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000