Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 9 ]  [ Total: 9 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Introduce yourself.
 greetings from Floida
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Hello all! Topic Next Topic: question  

derfberger
Hudson

toby & Dindi

Posted - February 12 2021 :  8:25:20 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add derfberger to Buddylist
long time member but long time absence Through out life time 2 Lionel lay outs and 1 H O.. The last in my MI basement I could post a bunch of pics if any interest. My thing was scenery not operations

Now in FL, No basement No spare room, Garage hot and humid A screw driver will turn to rust in 3 months Model train not popular down here All R C planes and cars

But i miss it so much

I could A/C the garage $3000 I have an enclosed lania i could A/C. Half way decent model store 30 mins away that has some used stock. I refuse to pay full price

Any Floridians with a thought or two N gage not out of the question as room hurting
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 424  ~  Member Since: June 25 2010  ~  Last Visit: July 30 2021 Alert Moderator 

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - February 12 2021 :  8:50:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Welcome back. I remember you posted nice photos in the past.
I am sure you will find some ways to enjoy the hobby again.
I read there are some portable units to cool a room or garage.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5878  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 25 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 12 2021 :  9:13:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
NO G SCALERS DOWN THERE??????? Find that hard to believe
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 25 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - February 12 2021 :  10:30:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Nice weather, comparatively. Wouldn’t a wall unit do the job at a fraction of th3 cost? Would Love to see your pics.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - February 12 2021 :  11:40:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
N Scale would be the way. Welcome to Sunny Florida! I've seen steel rust over night.
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 13 2021 :  09:43:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
high heat & high humidity is the reason I won't move there nopes
but welcome back
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - February 14 2021 :  2:57:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Welcome to good ol' hot n humid!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Hello all! Topic Next Topic: question  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000