Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 28 ]  [ Total: 28 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Polling Station
 What kind of music is your favorite?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic: What''s your daily driver?  

RealBnsfIA
Big Six

BNSFAvatar

Posted - December 11 2020 :  10:20:11 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add RealBnsfIA to Buddylist
Poll Question:
Just figured it would be interesting to see the musical tastes of my fellow railroaders!

For me, it's classic rock and pop all the way. I especially love the late 60s/early 70s. Traffic, Steppenwolf, Jefferson Starship, CCR, Clapton, The Doors, Van Halen, Rush, Hendrix, Boston, Eagles, and pretty much all the classic rock bands you can name off, I love them!
I also love classic country artists like Hank Williams Sr, Merle Haggard, Willie, and Waylon. Not really into the new country stuff.
It's especially amazing considering I'm a late 90s/early 00s kid. My dad practically raised me in the 70s and 80s!

Choices:

Classic Rock
Pop/Rap
R&B/Funk/Soul
Country
Jazz/Big Band
Alternative/Indie
Others (specify)

(Anonymous Vote)
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 241  ~  Member Since: October 02 2017  ~  Last Visit: January 03 2024 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - December 11 2020 :  11:56:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Folk music, globally, mostly Norh American, is my other. See “what are you listening to today†thread. I like to hear books on tape or folk music when working on model train projects.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - December 12 2020 :  5:24:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I am a huge Southern Gospel fan, with favorites including the Gaither Vocal Band, David Phelps, Guy Penrod, The Booth Brothers, Russ Taff, and the list goes on....

I also like Christian Rock and Contemporary artists like the Newsboys, TobyMac, Casting Crowns, For King & Country, and the Imperials.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - December 12 2020 :  7:53:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Todd Agnew. "Grace Like Rain."

Going to check out some of your titles, RP.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

jward
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - December 20 2021 :  8:57:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add jward to Buddylist
Prog rock mostly.

Porcupine Tree
Radiohead
Steven Wilson
King Crimson
Mars Volta
Riverside
Genesis
Yes

And other things like soul and R&B/Funk

Parliament
Brownstone
Jill Scott
Macy Gray
Ella Mae
Stevie Wonder
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 482  ~  Member Since: December 22 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
   Topic Next Topic: What''s your daily driver?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000