Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 RP's BLOWOUT SALE!
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Exxon HPLX 441041 Tankers Topic Next Topic: Varney Lot  

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 27 2020 :  9:37:50 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Please reply here first and then PM me if interested in any of these. Thanks. TRADES AND OFFERS ARE WELCOME.

Also, if you would like any additional photos of any item, please let me know. Would be happy to oblige.

Tyco W&A RR 4-4-0. Tried restoring this, but after replacing the magnet, I hit a dead end as to why the motor will no longer spin. Doesn't run. Needs restoration. $15.

AHM CNJ C430. Runs, after I re-soldered a wire on (as seen in photo #3.) One of the truck tabs on the same side is damaged. $15.

LifeLike GP38-2 dummy. Needs new couplers & coupler holders. Shell is in poor condition. $10.

AHM Reading GP18 dummy. Railing assembly was painted red by someone. Needs new couplers and holders. $10.

N Scale Fleishmann German steam locomotive. Has a broken stepladder and doesn't run. Parts or Restoration. $35.

Tyco Burlington caboose. Good condition. $5.

Tyco Burlington caboose #2. Custom painted roof-walkways. Missing stack. $5.

Tyco Burlington caboose #3. MINT in original "Red Box." $8.

Bachmann Spectrum Great Northern GP30. Awesome locomotive, and in Amazing condition!! Runs well! Needs handrails. $35.

Marx F3 B-unit dummy. In EXCELLENT condition with NO broken parts. $15.

Bicentennial 0-4-0 tank engine. Motor removed. Would make a great restoration or custom project. $15.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/

Edited by - RP model railroads on July 27 2020 9:38:42 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator 

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - July 27 2020 :  10:02:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Microbusss says, I WANTS!! Just thought I would step ahead of the game! Nice stuff RP!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - July 27 2020 :  10:22:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
How do I see the pictures I've noticed this with most pictures that people post on the forums and I'm not sure how to see them whenever there's a picture it just shows a teeny little icon I might be interested in the bachmann locomotive
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 27 2020 :  10:40:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Hmmm.....is any one else having issues seeing the photos?

Erik, it might be a compatibility issue with your device....

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kristofer4301
Hudson

meirl

Posted - July 27 2020 :  11:25:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kristofer4301 to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by RP model railroads - July 27 2020 :  10:40:26 PM

Pictures work fine for me on the iPhone.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 412  ~  Member Since: October 23 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 12 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - July 28 2020 :  08:47:07 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Pics are fine for me, want the gp30 but I can't get it
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - July 28 2020 :  09:16:06 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by RP model railroads - July 27 2020 :  10:40:26 PM

some photos I can see but some I can't I have used the forums on multiple devices and it is still the same I'm using it on my Motorola smartphone right now
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 28 2020 :  2:25:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Microbusss says, I WANTS!! Just thought I would step ahead of the game! Nice stuff RP!

Originally posted by walt - July 27 2020 :  10:02:32 PM

naah not me
tho if he had ONE Tyco Burlington F7 I'd be saying that
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 29 2020 :  3:07:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Tyco/Mantua 4-4-0 gone!

Also, I just realized I completely forgot to clarify this in the original description. All prices do Not include shipping. Applies to all forthcoming transactions.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - August 02 2020 :  1:46:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
I like the looks of that GP30, but Spectrum is a little more high-falootin then my usual standards. It even has windshield wipers!
I would be willing to trade you this Tyco ICG C430 for the life-like Spirit of 1776 steam engine. It looks good but needs a motor. An SD24 ate up my spare, so I don't have the parts. The shell is really nice though. Let me know if you're interested.

Aaron Anderson
Edited by - A-A-RON on August 02 2020 1:53:16 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 02 2020 :  3:30:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
I like the looks of that GP30, but Spectrum is a little more high-falootin then my usual standards. It even has windshield wipers!
I would be willing to trade you this Tyco ICG C430 for the life-like Spirit of 1776 steam engine. It looks good but needs a motor. An SD24 ate up my spare, so I don't have the parts. The shell is really nice though. Let me know if you're interested.

Originally posted by A-A-RON-August 02 2020: 1:46:25 PM

Sounds like a deal. I've PM'd you.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 22 2020 :  10:41:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I've got more stuff up for grabs. Prices do not include shipping* Trades are welcome. Please PM me if interested in any of these. Thanks!

-------------------------

TYCO Union Pacific F9A #537. Runs strong. Just needs a new rear coupler, and new horn. $15.

AHM Santa Fe C-Liner. Shell is a little worn, missing horn. The rear truck has the coupler housing broken off. Strong runner! $15.

Bachmann chassis #1. Runs poor / probably needs some cleaning & lubrication. The chassis is partially chipped away on the front and rear, and the sides are worn away and show signs of glue. Good for parts. $10.

Bachmann chassis #2. Runs well. Just needs new couplers and shell. $15.

Bachmann chassis #3. Dummyized, all gears removed and wires cut leading from/to motor. $10.

LifeLike Non-Blinking water tower. All wiring inside removed. Looks good on the outside, and I don't see any missing parts. Some glue marks. $10.

Classic LifeLike Delaware & Hudson GP38-2. Very hard to find a LL GP38-2 in this livery. Unfortunately, it does not run, and some handrails are broken. The shell otherwise is PRISTINE. $20.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - September 23 2020 :  07:21:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
"A little worn, missing horn"

I liked that
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 24 2020 :  4:41:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

naah not me

Originally posted by microbusss - July 28 2020 :  2:25:42 PM

forget what I saif
F7 acquired

but may be interested in the Bedford WT hehe
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 24 2020 :  10:09:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

naah not me

forget what I saif
F7 acquired

but may be interested in the Bedford WT hehe

Originally posted by microbusss-September 24 2020: 4:41:53 PM

If you want it, it is still available.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 25 2020 :  01:43:53 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

naah not me

WOT? “No grabby paws?” Quick, some one call an ambulance! Hmmm, this could be a video...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - September 30 2020 :  8:47:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

naah not me

WOT? “No grabby paws?” Quick, some one call an ambulance! Hmmm, this could be a video...

Originally posted by Chops124 - September 25 2020 :  01:43:53 AM

I better see if I have an Ambulance to paint up for Armodilloville!

Aaron Anderson
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 27 2020 :  10:54:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
UPDATE: More stuff added below!

BLOWIN' out more stuffs. Please PM me ASAP if interested - these will not last long! Trades will also be accepted, as well as offers. Suggested prices do not include shipping.

HO-Scale LIMA Heinz car. In mint condition, with original box. $7

Tyco E8 shell. Spray-painted primer gray. In perfect condition with original weight - missing horns. $10

HO-Scale Bachmann D&H hopper, with Kadees. In great shape. $5

HO-Scale Wabash RR gondola, with Kadees. In great shape. $5

HO-Scale Bachmann Santa Fe FT, with Kadees. Runs and looks sharp. $20

Bachmann HO-Scale EZ track, 11 curves and 1 power track. Whole lot = $20

Bachmann EZ PowerPack - NOT tested. $5

Tyco ATSF 4-6-0 steam locomotive. Runs great, but has the wrong stack and missing boiler cover. $20

Bachmann GP40. Runs poor, probably needs some TLC. The shell is broken in several spots. For parts or repair. $15.

HO-Scale Bachmann PRR caboose, with Kadees. In perfect condition. $7.

Lot of 3 HO-Scale IHC Northern Pacific passenger coaches. I had to reglue a coupler back on one, otherwise these are in EXCELLENT condition. I bought these from a forum member a while back, and unfortunately they cannot handle the tight turns on my layout. $30 for the lot.

Tyco Sandhouse kit. Missing base, good for kitbashing. $10.

2 Bachmann HO-Scale tracksters. Ran these a while ago, and they run fairly well. Both are in good cosmetic condition, I just don't use them. $20 for the pair.

HO-Scale B&O Athearn DD40, runs well. Has Kadees! $50

Mixed lot of Kadee stuff. I'd be willing to sell ALL of this for $10.

2 plastic trucks, a little larger than HO-Scale. $10 for both.

N-Scale Bachmann Plus Burlington 4-8-4 w. smoke. NEVER opened!!! $75

N-Scale Lima Santa Fe GP30. Runs great, but hauls little. Shell is in great shape. $25

Edited by - RP model railroads on October 27 2020 1:13:01 PM

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 27 2020 :  9:55:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Bachmann EZ track lot, powerpack, and Tyco E7 shell GONE

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 27 2020 :  10:19:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
yes put me down for the Bedford WT

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 27 2020 :  11:51:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I have always liked the Tyco Sand house but have no where to put it, and no steamers!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - October 28 2020 :  07:33:43 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Ok, now that's an incredible deal for those couplers, can't get them tho

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 28 2020 :  9:56:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
Ok, now that's an incredible deal for those couplers, can't get them tho

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-October 28 2020: 07:33:43 AM

Hey Alex, if you're interested, I'm also up for trading - Tyco yellow horns, horn-hook couplers - in fact, I'd happily trade them all for 2 train cars.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 28 2020 :  11:29:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Very cool stuffs not often seen. Those Bachmann speeders
are a lot of phun.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 29 2020 :  09:03:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Lima Heinz car GONE

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - October 29 2020 :  09:33:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Just for kicks, need any skid flats? I have a GN and WM one.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 29 2020 :  9:48:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
Just for kicks, need any skid flats? I have a GN and WM one.

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-October 29 2020: 09:33:23 AM

The Tyco ones, right? So long as they are intact, I'm down with trading all the Kadee stuff for both flat cars. To me, Kadee is useless, so, no problem.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - October 30 2020 :  10:53:05 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Yeah they're in pretty good shape, do they come with brake wheels and staffs? because mine didn't have any.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 30 2020 :  8:41:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
Yeah they're in pretty good shape, do they come with brake wheels and staffs? because mine didn't have any.

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3-October 30 2020: 10:53:05 AM

Normally they did, but most times they are missing (similar to the piggyback flat cars.) I don't mind.

Athearn DD40 GONE

Edited by - RP model railroads on October 30 2020 8:51:52 PM

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 31 2020 :  01:11:47 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I have bought several that did have the brake assembly on them. I have bought some brake pieces for the Trailer flats, but they are not real cheap for what they are. I don't mind though, to make the piece complete...

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - January 19 2021 :  6:15:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I'm selling more stuffs - check it out:

HO-SCALE MODEL POWER AMTRAK MOW ORANGE 250 TON CRANE
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653144873

HO SCALE HERPA TRUCK REPLICA BY PROMOTEX BLUE DUMP TRUCK NIB
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653147103

HO SCALE LIFELIKE OPERATING COAL TIPPLE KIT
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653148518

HO SCALE LOT OF 2 ATHEARN SANTA FE PASSENGER COACHES W. OBSERVATION CAR
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653150174

HO SCALE VINTAGE DUMMIES PENN LINE PENNSYLVANIA RAILROAD PRR PENNSY F9'S A&B UNI
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653152608

HO-SCALE BACHMANN SANTA FE FT, WABASH GONDOLA, & D&H HOPPER LOT
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653154632

HO SCALE VINTAGE LOT OF 6 MARKLIN TIN? AC BOX CARS WAGONS
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653157717

HO SCALE VINTAGE MARKLIN AC GERMAN DB CLASS 103 ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653160038

HO SCALE VINTAGE MARKLIN AC LOT OF CARS/WAGONS FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
https://www.ebay.com/itm/274653161206

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 20 2021 :  12:21:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Bedford acquired

um twice

IF I had the bread I'd be all over that Tyco UP loco
  Previous Topic: Exxon HPLX 441041 Tankers Topic Next Topic: Varney Lot  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000