Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 17 ]  [ Total: 17 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Ignorant, and rude model railroaders
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: PRR + NY Central = One big mess Topic Next Topic: Has TYCO Got A Deal For You...  

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 06 2020 :  6:27:51 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Take a look at this. I dont normally engage in conversations with rude people, but take a look at this video by my friend dan, then look at the pinned comment. I think I can say this person is disgracing the community. Basically if you dont buy high end models, you shouldn't even be into this hobby. Could you imagine if this person was speaking to someone who just got into the hobby? They'd turn away in an instant.

Link ---> https://youtu.be/9w3X6XmfYfc
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator 

Srenchin
Big Boy

CNRedAvatar

Posted - June 06 2020 :  10:51:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Srenchin to Buddylist
Only an internet troll would go by such a bombastic name like "COMMENTMASTER", clearly he just wants to get into an argument for a quick thrill. Incidentally I have been pleasantly surprised by my most recent Bachmann purchases, their DCC equipped locomotives work more reliably than my BLI and Proto 2000 models.
Proudly keeping Tyco Pluggers out of landfills since 2016
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 818  ~  Member Since: December 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - June 06 2020 :  11:01:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
First, the purpose of model railroading is the purpose of any hobby: recreation. If someone's hobby is buying exquisite equipment and owning, running or boasting about it, that's his cup of tea. If someone else enjoys fixing old Bachmann, Tyco or whatever or even upgrading it to a higher standard of detail, who's to say otherwise, as long as it provides recreation?

Second, I've noticed that in a job where you earn your livelihood, people can be quite reasonable. But, let the subject be a hobby where very little is at stake, and the battle lines are drawn. Take no prisoners! Do it my way or admit defeat and go down to an ignominious death, as you deserve!

Third, there are wonderful exceptions to the second point. I've seen little of that here at the Tyco forum and at a FB group called Old School Model Railroaders. It's possible to choose your friends well.

Fourth, don't be too concerned about the criticism of those whose advice you would not ask. You'll never convince the doofus he's wrong, but you have already pointed out that there's another valid point of view.

Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2353  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 07 2020 :  09:49:02 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Thanks guys, my opinions over bachmann or model railroading have in no way been turned. Yes, I agree, he sounds like an internet troll. I can buy whatever I want, and do it however I want, why?

BECAUSE ITS MY RAILROAD!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - June 07 2020 :  11:48:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Thanks guys, my opinions over bachmann or model railroading have in no way been turned. Yes, I agree, he sounds like an internet troll. I can buy whatever I want, and do it however I want, why?

BECAUSE ITS MY RAILROAD!!

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - June 07 2020 :  09:49:02 AM

I agree on all counts
Don't WE get TYCO which back then was the cheapest trains with the crappy PowerTorque motor?
relax! I gets Tyco Trains all the time I'm not knocking it by any means but that is mostly true?
I'm pretty sure we all have gotten a bad loco or car of the years from ALL makers of model trains Right?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - June 07 2020 :  2:33:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
Isn't model railroading about having fun? As long as you're having fun, what's the problem here? It doesn't matter how "bad" a model is. If you're having fun with it, there's no harm in it.
-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 07 2020 :  2:47:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Exactly. If you look at the thread now I'm having fun. He still proceeds to not answer my question, what model trains do you have? It's funny seeing how I'm making these well structured statements, and then hes over here just cursing at me lol
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Bamos
Big Six

RRCrossingAvatar

Posted - June 07 2020 :  2:56:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Bamos to Buddylist
Most consumers do not understand modern global manufacturing. There are only a couple of company's making
all of the trains in the world. Kader which is Bachmann trains also manufactured for Lionel, Atlas, Life-Like, Brawa, Märklin, and of the order of 50 other model train companies. So a new Bachmann may share motors,gears, and other parts with other so called high end manufacturers. That is why you can use a Athearn gear to fix a Life Like
model. or some Atlas models end up with Kato drives. So in the end when they trash Bachmann they are also trashing there beloved high end brands.

Bill
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 202  ~  Member Since: December 24 2017  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 07 2020 :  3:11:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Most consumers do not understand modern global manufacturing. There are only a couple of company's making
all of the trains in the world. Kader which is Bachmann trains also manufactured for Lionel, Atlas, Life-Like, Brawa, Märklin, and of the order of 50 other model train companies. So a new Bachmann may share motors,gears, and other parts with other so called high end manufacturers. That is why you can use a Athearn gear to fix a Life Like
model. or some Atlas models end up with Kato drives. So in the end when they trash Bachmann they are also trashing there beloved high end brands.

Originally posted by Bamos - June 07 2020 :  2:56:02 PM

This person claims the high end companies suck too, but you are correct on all accounts

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - June 07 2020 :  10:34:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by Bamos - June 07 2020 :  2:56:02 PM

This person claims the high end companies suck too, but you are correct on all accounts

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - June 07 2020 :  3:11:10 PM

Wait, really? Who? Märklin, Athearn, Lionel? Of course, all those manufacturers have their embarrassing moments when it comes to making models, but that doesn't mean the ENTIRE COMPANY is bad at making trains. Honestly, I would argue even the lowest end junkiest stuff like Model Power, Life Like, etc. had a good amount of value in them. If you honestly think even the best stuff out there is horrid, then what type of stuff do you get?

-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 08 2020 :  08:53:31 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Love model power!

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - June 08 2020 :  3:55:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:
Love model power!

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - June 08 2020 :  08:53:31 AM

I like some of their products, too. Just because I said it was the lowest and junkiest stuff doesn't mean I hate them. All that really matters, honestly, is if they do the job, which they do. That's why I said even manufacturers like them have value despite being overall lower quality as a whole. The funny thing is, though, despite them being not as well made as, say, Athearn locos (with exceptions, like the engines made by Roco and Mehano for Model Power), I've seen a lot of older Model Power locos from the 70's and 80's still working like new (I happen to have a few myself, including a Roco Sharknose made for Model Power and my little brother has a Gata/Playcraft 0-4-0, which is identical to the modern Model Power 0-4-0's, which he also has, and that still runs despite having been through a literal garage fire). Their simplicity actually works to their benefit, really. But, my point still stands. Even the worst model railroad manufacturers as a whole still have a considerable amount of value to them. Even if that wasn't the case, shaming someone for enjoying a product from a perceived bad company is not a very good thing to do, to put it very simply. At the very least, these lower quality manufacturers function as a good affordable gateway into model railroading.

-Steve

Edited by - kovacste000 on June 08 2020 4:06:28 PM

Bamos
Big Six

RRCrossingAvatar

Posted - June 08 2020 :  6:18:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Bamos to Buddylist
I like how they all talk about how great Athearn and Broadway limited are then say they had to send a loco back 3 times because a handrail popped loose in shipping.
Bill
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 202  ~  Member Since: December 24 2017  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - June 08 2020 :  9:13:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:
I like how they all talk about how great Athearn and Broadway limited are then say they had to send a loco back 3 times because a handrail popped loose in shipping.

Originally posted by Bamos - June 08 2020 :  6:18:16 PM

When I say Athearn, I'm mostly talking about their older stuff. However, I agree that modern H0 models are significantly more fragile than their older counterparts. It's kind of scary taking apart modern locos because you're worried some of the flimsy plastic parts will break off. With other models (especially those made out of metal), you don't really have that worry. Also, a handrail popping off or something minor like that wouldn't be that big of a deal to me. Just a little bit of care and it would be back on in no time.No shame for anyone who likes those modern models, though, just they seem to have more problems and are more fragile as a whole. Say what you will about Tyco, Rivarossi, Mehano, etc. but many of those guys are 40-50+ years old now, and many of them are still running extremely well and show no signs of stopping anytime soon. I can't imagine most modern models will make it that long, let alone operating properly. In fact, I have a vintage all metal Varney Docksider that has to be somewhere between around 70 - 80 years old now, and yet it still runs as if it was just built. The reason it's lived for so long is not only the quality of the components, but also the simplicity of the locomotive. Model Power, Rivarossi, Mehano, etc. all have that advantage; simplicity, as well as good quality materials. It really is such a shame that model railroad manufacturers are focusing more on detail instead of quality. I've legitimately had more issues with a brand new model than I have with a vintage model. As the old saying goes, they don't build them like they used to. Again, I would like to reiterate that there are a lot of lovely models being made today, but I have noticed a worrying trend in terms of overall quality. Yes, they have more impressive features, yes they run a bit smoother, but longterm, they're not going to last compared to their vintage counterparts, in my eyes.

-Steve

Edited by - kovacste000 on June 08 2020 9:21:43 PM

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 09 2020 :  09:08:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Only time will tell!

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 09 2020 :  11:00:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by Bamos - June 08 2020 :  6:18:16 PM

When I say Athearn, I'm mostly talking about their older stuff. However, I agree that modern H0 models are significantly more fragile than their older counterparts. It's kind of scary taking apart modern locos because you're worried some of the flimsy plastic parts will break off. With other models (especially those made out of metal), you don't really have that worry. Also, a handrail popping off or something minor like that wouldn't be that big of a deal to me. Just a little bit of care and it would be back on in no time.No shame for anyone who likes those modern models, though, just they seem to have more problems and are more fragile as a whole. Say what you will about Tyco, Rivarossi, Mehano, etc. but many of those guys are 40-50+ years old now, and many of them are still running extremely well and show no signs of stopping anytime soon. I can't imagine most modern models will make it that long, let alone operating properly. In fact, I have a vintage all metal Varney Docksider that has to be somewhere between around 70 - 80 years old now, and yet it still runs as if it was just built. The reason it's lived for so long is not only the quality of the components, but also the simplicity of the locomotive. Model Power, Rivarossi, Mehano, etc. all have that advantage; simplicity, as well as good quality materials. It really is such a shame that model railroad manufacturers are focusing more on detail instead of quality. I've legitimately had more issues with a brand new model than I have with a vintage model. As the old saying goes, they don't build them like they used to. Again, I would like to reiterate that there are a lot of lovely models being made today, but I have noticed a worrying trend in terms of overall quality. Yes, they have more impressive features, yes they run a bit smoother, but longterm, they're not going to last compared to their vintage counterparts, in my eyes.

Originally posted by kovacste000-June 08 2020: 9:13:12 PM

Agreed. Which is why I also love the old stuff.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

jward
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - June 17 2020 :  03:55:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add jward to Buddylist
In all honesty i'll take a newer Bachmann or Atlas Trainman or Classic locomotive over most of the stuff from the 1970s. The old vertical motored Mehano made AHM stuff was atrocious, it ran like a slot car and the traction tires detracted from its performance. The old Yellow box Atlas units had a problem with wheel rims coming off the plastic hubs that wasn't solved until ConCor re-released the line in the 1990s. The Bachmann pancake motored stuff had motors with plastic bearings that would melt if the locomotive overheated. Tycos weren't too bad, but were underpowered. A dual power torque without traction tires would have been a brute but they weren't thinking that far ahead. The Athearn blue box units were the best of the bunch, especially after the went to the gold motor. Very reliable and parts were readily available. Unfortunately, the sintered metal wheels and the use of those metal clips to power everything does not hold up well when you convert them to DCC so they need new wheels and a complete rewiring.

One of the nice and unique things about the newer Bachmann stuff is that the power trucks have bolster screws like a freight car. You can adjust them as needed to improve tracking.

Other than that, i tend to agree. What good is a superbly detailed locomotive if parts break offf when you remove it from the box?

Just my experiences running trains in a heavy duty environment.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 483  ~  Member Since: December 22 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - June 17 2020 :  9:37:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
Ha, I see this kind of comment all over YT. Just got one recently on my channel saying Bachmann GP40 diesels are fit for the garbage can. It happens, I just leave those ignorant stubborn modelers be.
If I can't fix it, I can fix it so it can't be fixed.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 105  ~  Member Since: March 16 2015  ~  Last Visit: March 22 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - June 18 2020 :  3:03:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:
Ha, I see this kind of comment all over YT. Just got one recently on my channel saying Bachmann GP40 diesels are fit for the garbage can. It happens, I just leave those ignorant stubborn modelers be.

Originally posted by trainman280 - June 17 2020 :  9:37:13 PM

Funny how they say that. I have a few old Bachmann locos that literally survived a garage fire in a place that it sat in for 20 or so years without any covers or anything (I may have already mentioned this in this thread) and with just a bit of cleaning, maintenance, and replacing a cracked gear, it runs as good as new. Can't imagine you'd be able to do just that with a modern loco, as good as they are.

-Steve

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 18 2020 :  3:26:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
My mentality is live and let live. If what I'm doing isn't hurting you, and what you're doing isn't hurting me, everything is good. The fact that this person has gone out of his way (unprovoked) to belittle and degrade other peoples' fun, really should tell you all you need to know about what type of human being this individual is. He's not there for a productive discussion, best to just let him stew in his own misery.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 18 2020 :  8:35:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
My mentality is live and let live. If what I'm doing isn't hurting you, and what you're doing isn't hurting me, everything is good. The fact that this person has gone out of his way (unprovoked) to belittle and degrade other peoples' fun, really should tell you all you need to know about what type of human being this individual is. He's not there for a productive discussion, best to just let him stew in his own misery.

Originally posted by DaCheez - June 18 2020 :  3:26:34 PM

I did, roasted him at the end!

Gary B
Hudson

ChicagoNorthWesternAvatar

Posted - June 28 2020 :  11:39:49 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Gary B to Buddylist
There's one in every crowd. You would think being a relatively small community that a lot of outsiders think are weirdos anyway, that we could agree to get along. My railroad runs like crap, but the scenery ain't half bad. I wish I could get it running better but it is what it is. I enjoy what I have, your good to enjoy yours.
Master Of Plasticville
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 444  ~  Member Since: March 17 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - June 28 2020 :  1:44:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist

This guys been saying sht about bachmann on every one of my vids involving a Bachmann model...
F this guy.

If I can't fix it, I can fix it so it can't be fixed.
Edited by - trainman280 on June 28 2020 1:45:57 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 105  ~  Member Since: March 16 2015  ~  Last Visit: March 22 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - June 28 2020 :  2:00:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hi guys even abbreviating swear words will not hide it from the young visitors,they most likely know more than us,so please refrain from using them,a big please,thanking you in advance
catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 28 2020 :  2:41:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:

This guys been saying sht about bachmann on every one of my vids involving a Bachmann model...
F this guy.

Originally posted by trainman280 - June 28 2020 :  1:44:50 PM

Wow, that's the exact same guy. Somebody needs to do something about this.

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - June 28 2020 :  2:46:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
report him to the webmaster or admin,ken
catfordken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 28 2020 :  3:38:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
report him to the webmaster or admin,ken

Originally posted by catfordken - June 28 2020 :  2:46:51 PM

I have numerous times unfortunately youtube could care less about these minor things.

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - June 28 2020 :  3:47:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
yes agree it is very misused,and only cares about money not its patrons,ken
catfordken

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - June 28 2020 :  3:51:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
ignore him he will go away if he sees no one replying,also,i would sooner 10 cheapies then one of the so called high end rivet counters pride and joy,enjoy what you have,if they don't like it tough,ken
catfordken

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - June 28 2020 :  6:19:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
Is the troll on Youtube? If so:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9482361?hl=en#:~:text=Help%20CenterCommunity-,Block%20a%20commenter,complaints%2C%20visit%20the%20Safety%20Center.

Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2353  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 29 2020 :  09:08:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Is the troll on Youtube? If so:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9482361?hl=en#:~:text=Help%20CenterCommunity-,Block%20a%20commenter,complaints%2C%20visit%20the%20Safety%20Center.

Originally posted by scsshaggy - June 28 2020 :  6:19:30 PM

Already did

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - June 29 2020 :  7:11:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:

F this guy.

Originally posted by trainman280 - June 28 2020 :  1:44:50 PM

It’s one thing to not like Bachmann. It’s another thing entirely to dedicate all your time on YouTube to bashing Bachmann on every video about the company’s products. Bachmann absolutely has its problems, but they’ve produced some extraordinary models over the years. I mean, to each their own, but this guy is obviously spending way too much time hating on them. Some people are nuts, honestly.

-Steve

PGE33
Hudson

CanadianPacificBeaverAvatar

Posted - June 29 2020 :  7:47:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add PGE33 to Buddylist
Are you not able to block people from your YouTube channel?
They're not exactly constructive comments.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 505  ~  Member Since: August 09 2014  ~  Last Visit: October 11 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 24 2020 :  11:53:41 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
after months of silence, THECOMMENTMASTER7 is back to challenge blax and his new acquaintence, voxhumana2000.

Crown Vic
Little Six

Posted - August 24 2020 :  6:22:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Crown Vic to Buddylist
quote:
after months of silence, THECOMMENTMASTER7 is back to challenge blax and his new acquaintence, voxhumana2000.

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - August 24 2020 :  11:53:41 AM

https://derraleves.com/how-to-block-someone-on-your-youtube-channel-ban-people/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 101  ~  Member Since: June 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 24 2020 :  6:49:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - August 24 2020 :  11:53:41 AM

https://derraleves.com/how-to-block-someone-on-your-youtube-channel-ban-people/

Originally posted by Crown Vic - August 24 2020 :  6:22:00 PM

Thanks, but I do know how, and besides, it isn't my channel but I did block him from my channel anyway.

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - August 24 2020 :  7:02:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
I remember someone commenting on one of my videos they said that looks really stupid it did look a little silly but that was kind of an unnecessary comment. I don't remember who it was I think it was someone else though not the commentmaster
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 24 2020 :  8:13:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
I remember someone commenting on one of my videos they said that looks really stupid it did look a little silly but that was kind of an unnecessary comment. I don't remember who it was I think it was someone else though not the commentmaster

Originally posted by Erik The Train Nerd - August 24 2020 :  7:02:06 PM

oof

Voxhumana2000
Switcher

Tari

Posted - November 17 2021 :  3:25:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Voxhumana2000 to Buddylist
sounds like someone's gotta teach him some manner
Hey look, buddy. I'm an engineer — that means I solve problems.
Not problems like 'What is beauty?' because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy.
I solve practical problems.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 9  ~  Member Since: November 15 2021  ~  Last Visit: December 13 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

el rojo grande
Big Six

BethlehemSteelAvatar

Posted - November 17 2021 :  4:38:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add el rojo grande to Buddylist
In a situation where there is no face to face relationship, you simply can't beat a troll, except by banning, or simply turning off the ability for anyone to comment to your videos. Working through a screen anonymously makes everyone bolder and less likely to monitor their attitudes and language simply because we are all mostly anonymous and untouchable.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 303  ~  Member Since: October 26 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: PRR + NY Central = One big mess Topic Next Topic: Has TYCO Got A Deal For You...  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000