Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Layouts - Construction and Operations
 Railbox: Next Load, Any Load
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Wrecking Crew on the PC Topic Next Topic: L & N: Pemco & Marx  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 19 2020 :  02:44:03 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://youtu.be/9mPon8qlsSE

Having fun with my Railbox. I was surprised that Tyco actually made some, which
are show here, with I think, Life Like, or something...

Paleontology is one of the Great Mysteries. We get a little tease here and there,
and more information is revealed. Strong attempts to clone the Wooly Mammoth
have failed over the last decade because the nature of DNA, being a protein, is
that it gets diced up by milleniums of the freeze/thaw cycle which even in
permafrost, occurs enough that it just gets shattered, and one cannot clone
busted up DNA. The latest in Wooly Mammoth research, BTW, is that they lasted
up until a mere 6,000 years ago, upon islands off the coast of Alaska. Previously,
it was thought they had vanished off the map about 15,000 years ago. In El Paso,
there is a lump of rock outcrop, about 30 feet up, where migrating Wooly Mammoths
rubbed their itching backs over God only knows how many millenia. I've seen it
first hand. Stuff makes my head spin. So I blend in satire of it into a lot of
my Armodilloville videos.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11192  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator 

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 19 2020 :  08:18:01 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 19 2020 :  3:25:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
we both need that Walther's Tongue-In-Cheek model Jailbox
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Wrecking Crew on the PC Topic Next Topic: L & N: Pemco & Marx  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000