Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 8 ]  [ Total: 8 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 AHM/Rivarossi Parts needed.
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Spring Cleaning Topic Next Topic: Tyco Burlington Northern E7 (Shell only is ok)  

trainguru
Switcher

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - April 18 2020 :  05:28:37 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add trainguru to Buddylist
Hello All; help please?

I'm looking for Three AHM Rivarossi parts. They are:

1: A New York Central J3a (unstreamlined) Smokebox front.

2: An IHC 0-8-0 Smokebox front (bell and feedwater heater attached).

3: An IHC 0-8-0 Motor (1972 run, with a gearbox and half-shaft).

These are the parts I'm in need of most right now. Ebay is a mess, and Facebook tried but missed. Any help is welcome. Thank you and have a good day/evening.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 16  ~  Member Since: July 05 2013  ~  Last Visit: November 27 2022 Alert Moderator 

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 18 2020 :  09:11:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Hello All; help please?

I'm looking for Three AHM Rivarossi parts. They are:

1: A New York Central J3a (unstreamlined) Smokebox front.

2: An IHC 0-8-0 Smokebox front (bell and feedwater heater attached).

3: An IHC 0-8-0 Motor (1972 run, with a gearbox and half-shaft).

These are the parts I'm in need of most right now. Ebay is a mess, and Facebook tried but missed. Any help is welcome. Thank you and have a good day/evening.

Originally posted by trainguru - April 18 2020 :  05:28:37 AM

If Nickelplate759 was still around, or Mustangsntrains, they could've hooked you up. But I haven't seen them active here in a long time. I do know those Smokebox Fronts are hard to come by, and the 0-8-0 one on eBay is a whopping $24! Obviously, I would check train shows, but you couldn't at this time due to the pandemic.

Keep a look out, there are members here who may have what you need.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

chevelle454
Big Six

SFChiefAvatar

Posted - April 26 2020 :  10:13:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add chevelle454 to Buddylist
I might have the smokebox parts, have to dig out my parts.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 202  ~  Member Since: June 22 2016  ~  Last Visit: August 02 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - April 27 2020 :  9:10:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist

I came across this mantua big six with the 0-8-0 boiler front on. If your looking to spend around $25 for a mantua and the front, heres the auction number.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Spring Cleaning Topic Next Topic: Tyco Burlington Northern E7 (Shell only is ok)  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000