Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 New Product Releases
 More new Lionel HO products
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: See Bachmann''s new DCC GS-4 Topic Next Topic: grandt lines products  

wiley209
Hudson

Posted - December 01 2019 :  8:53:10 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add wiley209 to Buddylist
Found these on the Lionel website!
https://www.lionelstore.com/search?keywords=HO&custitem_gauge=HO-Gauge

They're all available for pre-order currently. Some familiar Model Power products can also be found here (of course, it comes from Lionel recently acquiring the Model Power catalog.) I'm especially interested in that BNSF container flatcar and some of the Christmas rolling stock once they come out!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 595  ~  Member Since: January 03 2013  ~  Last Visit: December 24 2023 Alert Moderator 

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - December 01 2019 :  9:04:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
I'm wondering if they'll release mrc/ model powers infamous 0-4-0 "Booster" that was pretty much made from the mantua molds
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redwoods
Big Boy

NWPAvatar

Posted - December 02 2019 :  12:10:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redwoods to Buddylist
I'm looking forward to those armed services recruitment cars - they are based on real cars that ran here in the 1940s.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1083  ~  Member Since: July 07 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 02 2019 :  5:51:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I'd like the BNSF tak cars & the Sled-Ex containers

course I do want the Polar Express with extra cars hehehe
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - December 02 2019 :  8:55:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Some really nice stuff they offer! Thankfully though, I may be the only one to say that I am very satisfied with the train cars I have now. If I never buy another piece of rolling stock, I'm still happy... I will continue to get ground cover and detail items...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erik The Train Nerd
Hudson

Tyco/Mantua Rio Grande 4-8-0

Posted - June 18 2020 :  6:27:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erik The Train Nerd to Buddylist
I hope they make an 0-10-0 or 2-10-0
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 556  ~  Member Since: December 26 2019  ~  Last Visit: February 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - June 18 2020 :  8:40:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
I hope they make an 0-10-0 or 2-10-0

Originally posted by Erik The Train Nerd - June 18 2020 :  6:27:06 PM

They will most likely just make the model power products and few mantua products offered before they went bust.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redwoods
Big Boy

NWPAvatar

Posted - October 29 2020 :  9:57:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redwoods to Buddylist
Just received my first Lionel HO car based on the old Model Power Harriman cars. It's painted as an Army hospital car. Nicely done, with metal wheels and metal coupler. Picked it up for $19.95 at a well known discount store.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1083  ~  Member Since: July 07 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 29 2020 :  10:08:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
That looks awesome!
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 30 2020 :  08:42:45 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Nifty piece. Checked out there website, yeesh, those
prices are a bit toasty for this old Tyco Head. Looks like
you did find a deal.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - October 30 2020 :  10:53:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
the car looks great! I have the observation which I repainted.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 29 2021 :  6:00:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://youtu.be/WoxtnAYGwrc

This turned up in my feed. I have long been griping about manufacturers moving production off shore, but
this story definitely gives me the "other side of the coin." It is a bit humbling to see what it takes to go
from a concept to a product. The amount of skilled labor involved is enormous.

Too, I am compelled to respect the exceptional degree of skill and patience required to put this stuff together.
I could not imagine painting handrails all day, or worse, using tweezers to apply individual HO scale
builder plates.

Edited by - Chops124 on April 29 2021 6:03:15 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

baniaj2
Switcher

DHShieldAvatar

Posted - June 21 2021 :  4:15:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add baniaj2 to Buddylist
So I had a Lionel HO 2-8-2 on pre-order. The vendor recently cancelled my order saying the supplier has discontinued the item.

Yes I know they were pricey, but I wanted to see how they compared to previous iterations. Has anyone else heard they were discontinued?

--CT Joe

Joe Bania
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2  ~  Member Since: March 30 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 21 2021 :  8:45:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
So I had a Lionel HO 2-8-2 on pre-order. The vendor recently cancelled my order saying the supplier has discontinued the item.

Yes I know they were pricey, but I wanted to see how they compared to previous iterations. Has anyone else heard they were discontinued?

--CT Joe

Joe Bania

Originally posted by baniaj2-June 21 2021: 4:15:59 PM

Another member posted under another thread a little while ago that Lionel discontinued all of its HO line, this year, (I believe.)

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: See Bachmann''s new DCC GS-4 Topic Next Topic: grandt lines products  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000