Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 25 ]  [ Total: 25 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Lionel Motive Power/Rolling Stock & Accessories
 HO Lionel E33
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Roadside America Topic Next Topic: HOLY DIE CAST METAL BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 27 2018 :  10:16:05 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Shell by Lionel, and drive by Hobbytown, or so I believe. Unlike the
proto E33 this one uses four axles. I got this in Virginian and repainted
it for the last extant E33. This old girl runs great, and a prized
unit in my fleet.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - March 27 2018 :  10:33:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Nice locomotive, Chops! The high-tech models of E33's, made by Bachmann Spectrum, are super expensive.....even vintage Lionel types like yours typically run at a high price, so congrats on owning one!
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 28 2018 :  10:11:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I agree, the prices of some of these things just drops my socks.
Fortunately, there is a relative abundance of old stock around and
I find that it gives me just as much fun as what a new, high tech
piece offers, but that is me.

On the other hand, it must be a trick for model manufacturers
that have to keep stirring up the interest in the market to have
all this tonnage out there that, if made right, lasts for generations.

I am of the understanding that if DeBeers released all their
diamonds, it would flood the market and knock the price out.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - March 28 2018 :  11:04:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Lionel HO a on time WAS Hobbytown though all E 33 were band driven

Some point maybe putting Lionel HO up for sale

watch the site
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1060  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

PRR 4800
Big Boy

MantuaShifterAvatar

Posted - April 03 2018 :  3:38:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add PRR 4800 to Buddylist
If anyone has a spare pair of trucks or even just a set of truck sideframes for one of these, please let me know. Looking for them for an unusual project.
--CRC
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 930  ~  Member Since: January 25 2012  ~  Last Visit: August 23 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Roadside America Topic Next Topic: HOLY DIE CAST METAL BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000