Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 B&O Shark Shell FOR Tyco D&H Shark Shell
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: WTB or Trade: suitable pilot for this: Topic Next Topic: TT or TS: LIONEL O-Scale Santa Fe Searchlight car  

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 29 2017 :  10:13:43 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Up for trade is a Model Power/Roco Baltimore & Ohio RR Shark shell, which is in very good condition. Everything is present except for the front headlight cover. Please see pics below-

I am seeking to trade this B&O Shark shell for a Tyco Delaware & Hudson RR Shark shell. I am not concerned whether the headlight is still in the shell, but I am looking for a Tyco D&H shell that is in good condition, with the original horns and front coupler intact.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to reply to this post!

I thank you all for your time and consideration. :)

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator 

time warp
Little Six

AHMLogoAvatar

Posted - August 30 2017 :  09:51:26 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add time warp to Buddylist
Good luck finding one, this could be tough. I think I have good horns and the front coupler and pin if you end up needing them.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 158  ~  Member Since: June 21 2016  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 30 2017 :  10:25:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
Good luck finding one, this could be tough. I think I have good horns and the front coupler and pin if you end up needing them.

Originally posted by time warp - August 30 2017 :  09:51:26 AM

Thanks for the response, and I will certainly keep the parts you have in mind. :)

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 02 2017 :  11:37:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I did publish another post about my desire to trade or purchase a Tyco Delaware & Hudson RR Shark shell, for anyone interested. However, I wanted to modify this one with a list of good condition Tyco Shark shells that I am willing to trade for this Model Power Baltimore & Ohio RR shell-

- still Delaware & Hudson
- New York Central
- Burlington Northern
- Southern Pacific

If you have any of these, and you'd like to trade one for my B&O Shark shell, please do reply!

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - September 05 2017 :  12:30:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
There's one on eBay now... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tested-Loco-Engine-TYCO-DELAWARE-HUDSON-/292163463177?hash=item44064ca809:g:~x0AAOSww3tY5oNC Sadly, all I have is a BN and a pair of Midnight Specials. And I have no chassis for the Roco B&O one, lol
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 05 2017 :  9:09:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
There's one on eBay now... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Tested-Loco-Engine-TYCO-DELAWARE-HUDSON-/292163463177?hash=item44064ca809:g:~x0AAOSww3tY5oNC Sadly, all I have is a BN and a pair of Midnight Specials. And I have no chassis for the Roco B&O one, lol

Originally posted by DanMacK - September 05 2017 :  12:30:20 AM

Yeah, I saw that listing on ebay - the only problem is that what the seller describes as "black paint" in fact looks like the chrome silver on the shell is worn away. :/

Would you like to trade your BN Shark shell for my Model Power one...perhaps, someday, you will obtain a chassis.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 24 2017 :  08:32:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
No longer looking for Southern Pacific Tyco Shark shells. However, I am still looking for the following-

- Delaware and Hudson
- Burlington Northern
- New York Central

If anyone has a shell in good condition (horns not necessary) that they'd like to trade, OR sell, please feel free to contact me!

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - September 24 2017 :  09:52:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
I'll keep an eye out for another BN. I'm keeping my one (trying to get every shark)

Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 24 2017 :  12:04:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
might have a BN
Will hafta look for it
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14696  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 24 2017 :  1:17:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
I'll keep an eye out for another BN. I'm keeping my one (trying to get every shark)

Originally posted by DanMacK - September 24 2017 :  09:52:54 AM

Ok, DanMacK. Yeah, I'm trying to collect all of the Sharks too.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 24 2017 :  7:55:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I might have some D&H decals if you want 'em. Could be just
for box car, though. Necessity is the mother of invention...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11211  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - September 25 2017 :  01:52:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
I have 3 ATM, Midnight Special (X2), BN and a Johnson Wax ;)

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 27 2017 :  2:18:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
I have 3 ATM, Midnight Special (X2), BN and a Johnson Wax ;)

Originally posted by DanMacK - September 25 2017 :  01:52:23 AM

Nice collection of Tyco Sharks, DanMacK! So far, I have 1 Rock Island, 1 Midnight Special, and Engine/Dummy Southern Pacifics, besides the metal Shark dummy and my custom Pennsylvania RR Shark #2005.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 27 2017 :  2:20:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
I might have some D&H decals if you want 'em. Could be just
for box car, though. Necessity is the mother of invention...

Originally posted by Chops124 - September 24 2017 :  7:55:51 PM

Thanks for the offer, Chops! I'll keep it in mind. :)

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - September 27 2017 :  10:57:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
I meant I have 3 At The Moment ;)

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 27 2017 :  11:01:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
I meant I have 3 At The Moment ;)

Originally posted by DanMacK - September 27 2017 :  10:57:55 PM

Ah, for a second there, I thought you meant you had 3 A-Team Sharks. Sorry!

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - September 28 2017 :  08:39:53 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
I wish I did! lol

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 12 2017 :  10:28:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
The B&O Shark shell is still available! If anyone is interested, please feel free to contact me.

Previous Topic: WTB or Trade: suitable pilot for this: Topic Next Topic: TT or TS: LIONEL O-Scale Santa Fe Searchlight car  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000