Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Apollo X 1965 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Set of the week. (SOTW)
 What I did this weekend
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: SOTW April 26 to May 2, 2020 Topic Next Topic: SOTW April 26 to May 2, 2020
Page: of 2

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - November 19 2016 :  8:40:44 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
So I would like to propose a new forum here hence the subject's title

SOOOOOOOO

Thursday Night Reading Local News paper and found an ad for estate sale

Usual filler furniture bric a brac paintings household tc but this appears MASSIVE LIONEL TRAIN COLLECTION

(This is NOT a typo this was in the ad )Not sure what to make of that or the statement Six rooms full either was there to

?????

Friday Morning 5:15 AM got up drove over enroute see this

Not sure here BUT pressed on

Got there just before 7AM and find I will be number three Good Got a chance to get in here

Waited two Hours go inside Go to basement....................................

Now before I continue I obviously took one of my camera's (Not my best one mind you BUT)

And when I came home later the Pictures were Blurry

SOOOOOOOOOOO Went back today and before THIS REALLY GOES ALL OVER THE PLACE

got these

My reaction on Friday on seeing this

AND left with three boxes of stuff and hopes for more.......................

Will tell the rest after some (appropriate) feedback it's a story of Happiness
and

sadness

Edited by - thesiding on December 15 2016 6:40:00 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator 

kristofer4301
Hudson

meirl

Posted - November 19 2016 :  9:39:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kristofer4301 to Buddylist
Wow. What a collection. That Preamble Express F3 in the 3rd picture reminds me that I need to buy one!

More pictures and stories please.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 412  ~  Member Since: October 23 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 12 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 19 2016 :  10:21:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
well the BN loco is a automatic GIMMIE! GIMMIE! GIMMIE!
Anything by General Mills in there?
http://www.ho-scaletrains.net/lionelo2719701985resource/

Whoever did this must have every single Lionel ever made!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - November 20 2016 :  09:41:17 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Wow, that was one SERIOUS Lionel collector! Whew! Looks like some nice Standard Gauge in the first picture on the top shelves, too. I'll bet you were just drooling. Did they have sale prices marked on everything? So this wasn't an auction, but buy it by the piece? That is nice! I'd love to visit that collection myself. LOL.

Jerry, in Virginia

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - November 20 2016 :  10:46:09 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Quite the collection. Any of the operating bridges present?
Feedback-hungry attention w****
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 20 2016 :  11:20:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Whooo-we, and I thought I was bad.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11192  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - November 20 2016 :  11:25:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Well was expecting a bit more of a response YEAH This IS an HO page BUT...........

So as I stated a tale of happiness and sadness

Back to Friday Morning In the basement and the best way to desecribe this

wow

AND WHAT you SEE here is only ONE ONE ROOM The Biggset

SO THE NEXT REACTION

(Homer Simpson Drooling noise)

So where to begin started looking and like everyone else in room MIND BLOWN Doubled back through room towards bar and went right past the steps and there was ONE of THREE Layouts Next to that was a shelf full of rolling stock and an entrance to another room and layout

AND in there werr more Lionel Circus related etc at the foot of the layout were boxed LTI LPC Sets (saw a Laser Train) and as you walk into second room on ALL side Lionel G

Go forward a small alcove with HESS Trucks Parts Misc left that room walk right again and on both sides of the door MORE TRAINS ETC PARTS mixed in perfectly with the Furnaca etc AND the third layout

My most repeated comment "It Just Keeps Going"

Others "Mind Boggling" " This is a store" "This is a museum" "This is Excessive

Oh yes there was also the double car Garage

OK now TIME to start grabbing for EVERYTHING IN THE ROOM WAS PRICED!!!!

The sellers (professionals) accomadated to us with ready to assemble boxes SO WENT to the main room started grabbing First thing I saw Halloween Generals (Found out that were his first Lionel's) and just kept looking (did not buy them) and looking and looking

(Hence the Happy Part)

After box one was full doubled back near the layout found yet ANOTHER room and this is what you are waiting for

THE HO along with power packs etc as well as Lionel track

NO WHERE NEAR AS IMPRESSIVE as the others but I dabble in both

Bulk seemed to be Life Like TYCO AHM Mostly seventies

One patron's remark "Oh it's just HO" My response "Nothing wrong with that"

AND NOW first sad part

As I stated Bought my camera BUT for some DAMM F#%$^ing reason THE ABOVE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!

WITH ALMOST ALL THE PHOTOS (CEPT THE SIGN)

MY reaction to this (What did Homer Simpson say when the Thank You note from Mr Burns did not have his name?)

Mind you though in my mind here

Well back to picking etc got three boxes and tried to collect my thoughts

All during the two hours or so people (including me) asked the obvious stupid question

"How much for all?'

A FIVE figure number was quoted Most people there were like no way

Me???????? thought it was reasonable and IF I HAD a bottomess check book................

Went home sorted stuff hastily since sadly I have other priorities as it gets cold here in the east

Happy Part Got a video of all the rooms

Sad part Due to memory issues with my computer can not down load it OTHERWISE WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE HERE?????????

WELL since the sale was three days and since I wanted to get pics went back with TWO cameras (Have six digital camera of different periods)

deleted some cell phone memory STILL NOT ENOUGH MEMORY

Get to the sale and (SAD part) told by Chief Staffer

"The Trains have been sold"

[

well THAT should not have been a surprise AND EVEN THE HO

Since they still had stuff for sale (diecast) The contents of the bar) They put up tables so the pics you see are all I can shoe for now

I asked to take pics PROMISED NOT TO TOUCH ANYTHING Could even send someone with me.............................

Has to honor their wishes

Pardon pun Running out of steam here so will leave with this before the eplouge

My camera(s) HAD BATTERIES

MY HAND WAS AS STEADY AS A SURGEONS when taking pics

My cell phone pics look like an eighties pixelation

SO the Next sad part the pics

The good news Did manage to get some stuff

gotta prep for going out to rake leaves SADLY IT HAS To be done

more later

Edited by - thesiding on November 20 2016 11:48:48 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - November 20 2016 :  11:28:05 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
WELL While composing my fore mentioned post more responses

As I stated

more later

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 20 2016 :  5:28:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
now you know WHY I has a regular digicam!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - November 21 2016 :  09:46:21 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
I was in a basement of a house a few years ago. It was jammed packed full of vintage HO, just like this basement was with O scale lionel toy trains (admittedly not my thing) . It even had a pretty highly detailed layout. Unfortunately for me, it was filled with a lot of lower quality (my opinion) items and I was not very interested in the lot of it. But man was it stuffed full! Took pictures. Didn't save any.
Sean

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough!" - Mario Andretti!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1729  ~  Member Since: June 15 2011  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - November 21 2016 :  12:09:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Hey, Lionel put good effort into the detail and quality of most of that stuff even when it underwent lengthwise compression.

thesiding, I repeat my question about the operating bridges.

Feedback-hungry attention w****
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 21 2016 :  12:58:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
A remarkable tale.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11192  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - November 21 2016 :  1:56:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
To Answer the two questions No Operating bridges(that I could see) And since there was a Spirit pf 76 so yes General Mills

SOOOOOOOOOO The Epilouge

The collection belonged to a TCA member who passed away

He had passed away earlier this year and there were over 4000 pieces

And the closet I have seen in the flesh to this

Ward Kimball Auction The Train Station store in NJ

As for myself My stuff would fill the big room 14 X 30 feet IF I could organize it like
this this with slight spillover and hopefully here or you tube at some point will post collection along with Wsrd Kimball's I took a video record of that in 2004 2005

(Show these pics to the ones who think YOU have gone overboard

My stuff looks like the last scene in Citizen Kane all boxed and WHAT IS THERE??????????

Needless to say some of he stuff I bought WILL be on ebay along with other treasures
cause I cann Honestly SAY

I need the money

Edited by - thesiding on November 23 2016 6:38:16 PM

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 28 2017 :  11:09:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
I have tried the last few months to get the video out of mycomputer

no luck

The main source on disc

GONE

HOPING it is in the deepest receese of my computer but hope is well

This years toy fair RATHER Lackluster Lionel DID NOT have their helix tree so I could post video

Bachmanns display was the same as last years

I did see ONE thing Choo Choo shoes

Shoes that make train sounds TRYIN to get vid up

Edited by - thesiding on March 05 2017 11:07:50 AM

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 28 2017 :  11:27:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Toy Fair Pics

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - August 01 2017 :  11:19:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
WELL Went to a tag sale

AND got ALOT OF stuff

many boxes in large box

These glued on Atheran flat

This is from Japan Anyone know who made it?

couple f Matchbox

box of N gauge

nice Pennsylvania N set

Assorted

Varney Tender Possible Brass Loco?

And that's just the beginning More to come

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 02 2017 :  12:07:31 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Matchboxes = GIMMIES!!

maybe use glue remover to pop them news stands off?

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - August 02 2017 :  02:13:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Added that Varney to my watch list!
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - August 02 2017 :  10:00:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
quote:
WELL Went to a tag sale

AND got ALOT OF stuff

Varney Tender Possible Brass Loco?

What we have here is a Varney Super Pacific with the embossed brass tender. Sort of a higher grade than their other brass tender... This combo is worth about $180-$250, depending on the day. Really good score! Well done!

Sean

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough!" - Mario Andretti!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1729  ~  Member Since: June 15 2011  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - August 02 2017 :  11:39:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
As I stated This was as found in a box of odds ends of HO N

about 60% sorted

Paid four Ben Franklin's for six boxes of asst items

I assumed they went together The Tender CLEARLY says Varney

The loco is Metal

more coming check avinathan on e bay for sales

Edited by - thesiding on August 03 2017 10:18:44 AM

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - August 02 2017 :  11:50:06 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
The Ford Pick Up maybe going up later this month for those SERIOUSLY considering

Been a hectic month due to massive house painting lack luster sales at home

(ADVERTISISED trains) BUT one successful sale

Did a flea Market so loaded the Honda CRV

Since buying that 05 CRV 12 years ago for the FIRST time had to use the card table that came with it

Did not do to BAD at that flea Market

Edited by - thesiding on August 03 2017 10:20:15 AM

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - August 02 2017 :  10:30:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
The rest of the pics

some will up for sale soon some is now

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 03 2017 :  5:34:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
oh sweet
I wants the crossing signal since I have one just like it please

mytrainz
Switcher

Posted - August 03 2017 :  10:56:57 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add mytrainz to Buddylist
Hi. The two small kiosks on the flat car are by Airfix or Dapol (same kit different era). The tin switch tower (signal box) is made by Toy Nakamura). Maybe from 60's.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 6  ~  Member Since: March 02 2014  ~  Last Visit: June 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - August 03 2017 :  11:11:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
I'm kinda digging the Marx Switcher and the AHM SW
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - August 04 2017 :  10:36:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Thanx all for info on items some more stuff will be going up on ebay at some point

And the Lionel Western Pacific I am sell despite water damage DOES work

seaboard
Switcher

Posted - August 05 2017 :  6:35:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add seaboard to Buddylist
Nice haul. Have any of the N scale stuff left? Thanks.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1  ~  Member Since: August 05 2017  ~  Last Visit: February 08 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - December 02 2017 :  8:50:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
wELL With holidays coming people looking for thing on this site
Starting on my storage shed

quite a bit

Word of advice do not resend A BIG qvc box over a few pounds gets expensive

Plus found this that my parents got me years ago

Believe it to be a paper weight it is HO sized

and

RODENT?

Looks like real mice like Ariel

Though I think it was a chipmunk since I have seen one near shed at times

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - June 03 2018 :  9:31:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Went to sale those weekend spent a few Franklins and among other things TWO mystery boxes

/tyco/forum/uploaded/THESIDING/20180603212941_IMG_6644.JPG[/img}

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - June 03 2018 :  10:25:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
NICE Finds, thesiding!
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 20 2019 :  9:44:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Toy Fair 2019

Well despite problems DID manage to get a brief peek at Javitz such as it is

Tommorrow if all goes well this site is gonna have pics that will BLOW EVERYONE'S MINDS

BUT for now

AND the only HO

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - February 21 2019 :  2:29:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Cool! Gotta love that Hotwheels F-unit.
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 21 2019 :  4:44:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
very nice
in the Thomas Trains I only want Lighthouse, Duck, & conductor's van with NW on it

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 21 2019 :  10:03:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
OK NOW NOT QUITE the weekend but today took a trip to New Jersey
to see a collection that has to be seen to be believed

SADLY spent more then I should have among other things but YOU HAD GOT TO SEE THIS
An Attic Basement garage FULL of model trains

and thus

The Watchtower is a control board

more to come

Edited by - thesiding on February 21 2019 10:05:03 PM

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - February 21 2019 :  10:31:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
WOW! AWESOME

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 21 2019 :  10:33:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
More pics

Can you imagine the "noise" in those rooms?

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - February 22 2019 :  12:03:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
*drools*

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 22 2019 :  1:57:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
AND EVEN PLANES THEY WENT THAT MORNING

It is in Moorestown NJ for this weekend

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - February 22 2019 :  5:43:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Whoa, Nelly, that is some collection! You spent too much? When do
we not??? Whadja get??

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 22 2019 :  8:39:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
what did they want for the uber & extra large steam & diesel locos?

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 23 2019 :  11:41:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
I would guess a couple hundred each

AND was taken to the cleaners essentially retail for used stuff

Though got a 1947 Lionel Berk with 12 wheel tender with 7 K Line cars for 300

AND NJ tax

Got the Conducters Hat

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 24 2019 :  12:57:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by thesiding - February 21 2019 :  10:33:33 PM

I meant how much for THESE big ones?

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 24 2019 :  1:15:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
At least 300 each Probably more What they did they took OBVIOUS sets and put together others as a lot Generally the g scale "lots" averaged 400.00 a piece OR as shown in pics the contents of the shelves the WHOLE lot one price

hence WHY I got gouged

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 24 2019 :  4:37:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
At least 300 each Probably more What they did they took OBVIOUS sets and put together others as a lot Generally the g scale "lots" averaged 400.00 a piece OR as shown in pics the contents of the shelves the WHOLE lot one price

hence WHY I got gouged

Originally posted by thesiding - February 24 2019 :  1:15:04 PM

I see
well I'd of taken both locos IF I had the money for $400

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - February 24 2019 :  4:52:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Assuming that they had motors etc(DAMM shame if not) that would have been for each

check pics you'll see some prices

NO CLUE what the planes went fotr

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - February 28 2019 :  7:09:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Had a nice weekend in Denver, took the Light Rail everywhere.

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - October 20 2019 :  12:29:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
Toy Fair 2019

Well despite problems DID manage to get a brief peek at Javitz such as it is

Tommorrow if all goes well this site is gonna have pics that will BLOW EVERYONE'S MINDS

BUT for now

AND the only HO

Originally posted by thesiding - February 20 2019 :  9:44:39 PM

If I ever go to a toy fair, or anywhere where Bachmann demonstrates their stuff, trust me, those new Jupiters better be well guarded

Edited by - BlaxlandAlex3 on October 20 2019 12:30:43 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 20 2019 :  12:45:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - October 20 2019 :  9:53:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
WELL WAS gonna start new topic but this helps

went to PA [last weekend YES YORK) BUT

ALSO

What be that in thy distance

closer

Did some detective work and found out where it was after hours

AND DID RIDE THE STRASBURG TRAIN PULLED BY OLE 611

MORE TO COME

Edited by - thesiding on October 20 2019 9:54:43 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 20 2019 :  11:51:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - October 21 2019 :  9:54:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
More 611 pics

yep that's my hand

Edited by - thesiding on October 22 2019 10:48:43 AM
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: SOTW April 26 to May 2, 2020 Topic Next Topic: SOTW April 26 to May 2, 2020  
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000