Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 20 ]  [ Total: 20 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Accessories
 What Is It?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: US-1 Firebird (unpowered) Topic Next Topic: Whodunnit?!  The Tyco-Matic Switch...  

Retired Alex
Big Six

CanadianPacificBeaverAvatar

Posted - November 14 2016 :  12:33:02 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Retired Alex to Buddylist
I bought a box of junk, bits and pieces of everything in it, even some Lincoln Logs. Anyway while searching through the box I came across this item. After fiddling around with it I finally fixed the wiring and got it to work. Now I know what it is. how many of you know what it is?
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 265  ~  Member Since: March 07 2014  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2018 Alert Moderator 

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - November 14 2016 :  01:30:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Steam whistle billboard.
Feedback-hungry attention w****
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Retired Alex
Big Six

Posted - November 14 2016 :  08:25:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Retired Alex to Buddylist
We got a winner.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 265  ~  Member Since: March 07 2014  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - November 14 2016 :  10:11:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
This was a standard in TYCO Chattanogga sets

Recently had sane problem train stuff with other things in it from action figure pieces to a Spiderman slot car set

(The strangest thing I found yet was an unused 45 Caliber Bullet)

There should be two cardboard prints of Maxwell house and Payday candy Also two green parts to help the bill boaRd stay up i HAVE ONE OF THOSE PARTS
Also a pushbutton controller got those too
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 25 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 14 2016 :  10:47:34 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Recently had sane problem train stuff with other things in it from action figure pieces to a Spiderman slot car set

There should be two cardboard prints of Maxwell house and Payday candy Also two green parts to help the bill boaRd stay up i HAVE ONE OF THOSE PARTS

Originally posted by thesiding - November 14 2016 :  10:11:04 AM

the strangest thing I found was 2 naked ladies in the Tyco Lighted Depot!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - November 14 2016 :  3:25:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
quote:

This was deliberately turned on its side to obscure the cardboard prints, I would think, since retiredalex was playing a guessing game with us. As for the controller, it's simply out-of-shot.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Retired Alex
Big Six

Posted - November 14 2016 :  10:04:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Retired Alex to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

This was deliberately turned on its side to obscure the cardboard prints, I would think, since retiredalex was playing a guessing game with us. As for the controller, it's simply out-of-shot.

Originally posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman - November 14 2016 :  3:25:08 PM

That's all I got. No paper inserts nor the push button controller. I have a couple of Tyco operating accessories that need the push button controllers. They seem scarce.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 265  ~  Member Since: March 07 2014  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - November 14 2016 :  11:20:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Well, naturally. They weren't sold separately from the accessories after all. And considering the fact that the most likely source for such damage is children combined with the callousness of non-hobbyist parents, most of the ones torn off probably got thrown away.
  Previous Topic: US-1 Firebird (unpowered) Topic Next Topic: Whodunnit?!  The Tyco-Matic Switch...  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000