Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 6 ]  [ Total: 6 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Events
 American Pickers
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Model Railroad Open House Topic Next Topic: Rail Fest cancelled  

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - August 15 2016 :  8:34:45 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Yeah I know about the ep where Frank really BLOWS it when he buy's a Lionel State set

But today someone told me about an episode where the room was full of trains
He saw it last night

Anyone else?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 16 2016 :  10:36:50 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
no but it usually airs on Wednesday but I wait until Thursday or after to watch it on Free-Per-View

tho I did see one a couple weeks ago & right in front of Mike was a old 24 case of Matchbox!
Oh I would of POUNCED on that case hehe
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - August 16 2016 :  11:13:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Should have seen the sale I was at in the intense heat here in the Northeast
The Toy room was small BUT what a collection

missed the HO

Definetly sweated of a few pounds

did not go away empty handed though and if not for the heat pics would be posted

Edited by - thesiding on August 16 2016 11:22:34 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Model Railroad Open House Topic Next Topic: Rail Fest cancelled  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000