Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 28 ]  [ Total: 28 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Break 1-9 Tyco Forums!
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Light PCB for caboose / passenger cars - at Target Topic Next Topic: ATSF Big Dome floorplan?  

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - May 02 2016 :  7:47:51 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Howdy everyone from the road! I officially have a new job driving for another truck company. I drive out Wednesday. No recent hobby shop visits but won a nice Varney Super 2-8-2 off ebay and buying a John English 4-6-2 with full valve gear at home. And I have decided to finally quit smoking for good! 10 years is long enough! I've been using nicorette gum and as of today, only smoked one cigarette!

" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator 

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - May 02 2016 :  8:39:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Great news all the way around Justin! Glad you are throwing down the cigs! I watched my Mother smoke herself to death (lung cancer) and my wife's step Father is presently dealing with stage 4 lung cancer that has spread to his spine. Both heavy smokers! I want you around to keep the train hobby alive for many years to come!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 02 2016 :  10:43:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
well I never smoked a day in my life

no smoking!
unless you are a locomotive

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14690  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 03 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

Posted - May 02 2016 :  10:46:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Haha! Ben you're funny! Some of my steamers smoke and that's fine! Walt, it's killing my stepdad's mom very slowly. Her house reaks badly! I get a migraine thinking about it!
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - May 02 2016 :  11:05:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
Congratulations on the smokeout, the job and the two locomotives!

Hope to see pictures of the engines, when it's handy to post them.

Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2354  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 03 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

Posted - May 02 2016 :  11:14:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
I've posted the Varney on here. It's under other brands on here.

[URL=http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/jdboomer904/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20160501-191729_zpsotfzc8s2.png.html] [/URL]

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 03 2016 :  12:11:58 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Haha! Ben you're funny! Some of my steamers smoke and that's fine! Walt, it's killing my stepdad's mom very slowly. Her house reaks badly! I get a migraine thinking about it!

Originally posted by Redneck Justin - May 02 2016 :  10:46:06 PM

I actually have a cardboard sign that says that too
Will get a pic of it

Have see "So this car smokes abit So do Locomotives!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14690  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 03 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - May 03 2016 :  12:17:31 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Only smoke we wanna see is your stacks belchin' black to get the goods to their destination fast! LOL. Keep on truckin', Justin, hope to meet up with you someday.

Jerry in Virginia

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 03 2016 :  02:30:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Be great if you got yourself some more home time.
Longest I stayed out was like three months once.
I was talking Indian by the time that little trip was
over. Congrats on the smoke out. Smoking an long
distance driving rather go together like peanut butter
and emphysema. I'm sorry, I mean jelly and heart
disease, oh heck, you know what I mean.

If you beat this nicotine thing, let me know. I spend
about $1200 annually on Nicorette gum. Buy it from
Sam's and I am pretty sick of wasting all that $$$
when I could be sliding down the slippery slope.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11197  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 03 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Light PCB for caboose / passenger cars - at Target Topic Next Topic: ATSF Big Dome floorplan?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000