Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Train Sets
 Need info about Tyco & other train sets.
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: $50 + shipping for F7 and 3 Amtrak cars? Topic Next Topic: Request, pictures of the Royal Blue/Sears set  

sarahstanley
Switcher

KCSAvatar

Posted - March 30 2016 :  12:11:22 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add sarahstanley to Buddylist
Hi everyone! I joined this website so I could find someone to give me a little info on some train sets. I clean out storage buildings that have been repossessed & yesterday I came across 3 boxes of Tyco, Bachmann and A.H.M. trains! I have done a little research and have seen the prices of some. I have so many with brands on them. Planters, Superman, Wonderwoman, Star Kist, etc. There is two that are red white and blue, I believe they are the Spirit of 76, just by what I have read. You can email me or respond on here.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6  ~  Member Since: March 29 2016  ~  Last Visit: April 06 2016 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - March 30 2016 :  1:10:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
http://tycotrain.tripod.com/
this website does help

plus there are 4 DC comic cars
http://tycotrain.tripod.com/freightcars/id34.html

we Love ALL brands of trains too
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

sarahstanley
Switcher

KCSAvatar

Posted - March 30 2016 :  1:32:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add sarahstanley to Buddylist
thank you for those websites!! I have learned to appreciate these trains more now after finding these.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6  ~  Member Since: March 29 2016  ~  Last Visit: April 06 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 30 2016 :  2:04:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Don't be a stranger, Ms. Stanley!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

sarahstanley
Switcher

KCSAvatar

Posted - March 30 2016 :  5:15:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add sarahstanley to Buddylist
Well, it seems I am up to my head in in Tyco, Bachmann and Life Like trains. I thought there were 3 boxes, but there are five large boxes. I am learning to appreciate these trains more as I go through them! every so often I seem to find myself saying "wow!" at how beautiful some of these are! Hoping I can find a collector to take them off my hands!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6  ~  Member Since: March 29 2016  ~  Last Visit: April 06 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

sarahstanley
Switcher

KCSAvatar

Posted - March 30 2016 :  5:56:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add sarahstanley to Buddylist
Well, it seems I am up to my head in in Tyco, Bachmann and Life Like trains. I thought there were 3 boxes, but there are five large boxes. I am learning to appreciate these trains more as I go through them! every so often I seem to find myself saying "wow!" at how beautiful some of these are! Hoping I can find a collector to take them off my hands!!

sarahstanley
Switcher

KCSAvatar

Posted - March 30 2016 :  5:57:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add sarahstanley to Buddylist
thank you for those websites!! I have learned to appreciate these trains more now after finding these.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 30 2016 :  6:25:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
If you can photograph them, you might try "The Trading
Post" in this Forum.

Otherwise, you might try Ebay. Put a really nice one in
with a bunch of regular looking ones and some collectors
will buy it to get at the good one.

Posting images to the forum requires that the image
be reduced to a thousand pixels across in the "Open with Paint Window." If not reduced, the image will not load.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: $50 + shipping for F7 and 3 Amtrak cars? Topic Next Topic: Request, pictures of the Royal Blue/Sears set  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000