Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 26 ]  [ Total: 26 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Customizing & Kitbashing
 Customizing a Mantua Pacific
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Previous Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: new face for  a Mantua Pacific Topic Next Topic: Riveters, gear pullers, mini press.
Page: of 2

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 14 2016 :  6:26:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Well, this has been very tedious and no mistake, but I'm almost done with this part:

I've been drilling holes into the tender body so that I can add rivet detail. Got the left and right sides done, and the back halfway done so far.

Feedback-hungry attention w****
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - March 14 2016 :  11:28:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Looks pretty tidy Zelda. Did you count how many holes you drilled?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2087  ~  Member Since: March 16 2013  ~  Last Visit: July 05 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 15 2016 :  4:42:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
No, I did not, I just did my best to make sure the columns matched each other for number.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - March 16 2016 :  6:52:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
Wow, good job on the rivits!
Why dont you just buy a tender for like $6? Mantua tenders are real cheap!
And why dont you use 3D rivet decals? They are a lot easier...and yes, they are worth the $$$

Idk, just a thought

Charles

If I can't fix it, I can fix it so it can't be fixed.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 105  ~  Member Since: March 16 2015  ~  Last Visit: March 22 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 16 2016 :  7:34:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
What alternate universe have you been shopping in that Mantua Pacific tenders cost $6? The cheapest I've ever seen one for is $13, and they're usually closer to $20. Currently out of my price range, same for rivet decals.

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - March 16 2016 :  10:55:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
Where have you been shopping??!

In train shows, the highest price I've seen is $10 each

On Ebay, well I dont look for mantua products, but I saw one 1 month ago it was a junk box of random tenders, 2 Mantua slope-back and 4 Mantua Long haul tenders sold for $27...
I saw 1 get sold for $1 because it was listed as "Tender" and it was listed in the wrong category.

(Search "lot of junk", "lot of Mantua", "lot of tenders", etc on Ebay and search it under the "Model railroads and Trains" section)

You can find them everywhere, only if you look...

and what I was posting above was just a suggestion, I didn't mean to criticize. (As you can see I wrote "just a thought...")

Edited by - trainman280 on March 16 2016 10:58:19 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 105  ~  Member Since: March 16 2015  ~  Last Visit: March 22 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 16 2016 :  11:45:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Where have I been shopping? eBay. I'm sure a train show would be a great place to shop, but that kind of depends on there being one going at least quasi-locally and on being able to get a ride and on there not being anything that conflicts with it. i can't even bear to look at the train show finds thread here because I just get way too jealous of all you lucky b***ards who are able to go to shows frequently.

fourteen
Little Six

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - March 17 2016 :  02:37:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add fourteen to Buddylist
I think it is great that you make a lot of your own parts. I only get to go to maybe one train show a year, E-bay well don't have enough money for that also, Lately just getting cheap stuff second hand a local hobby shops for the most part. Keep up the good work.
Modeling on the cheap
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 137  ~  Member Since: December 08 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 17 2016 :  04:19:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Well, don't get me wrong, I'd like an actual Mantua Pacific tender or at least the trucks. But I do feel a sense of accomplishment as this scratchbuild progresses.

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - March 17 2016 :  07:00:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
Well, if scratchbuilding it makes you happy, then nevermind that. I only commented, snd they werent criticism. If they were, then I would be saying "aww that looks horrible!!!" ...
I did NOT say that. I gave a few suggestions of alternative ways of doing things. That is NOT criticism.

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - March 17 2016 :  07:03:35 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
Criticism-the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

I googled it to make sure uou would be able to think I made it up...JIC

I didnt disapprove your work, neither did I think you made a mistake, therefore its not criticism...

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 17 2016 :  12:00:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
I know you weren't criticizing me. You were, however, making entirely unhelpful suggestions. Because of the prices I've been seeing on eBay, getting an actual Mantua Pacific tender just isn't within my means right now. Maybe at the train show prices you quote it would be, but that depends on being able to get to one.

Autobus Prime
Hudson

Posted - March 17 2016 :  1:44:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Autobus Prime to Buddylist
Yeah ebay and trainshow prices are two different things. Trainshow prices, often, are two different things or more. I don't know how many times I've gone to a train show and found the same things on sale, but one is $3 and another is $50...

It's true though that you can get some good bargains at the shows. I hope you can find one in your area. It's a great place to get supplies and meet other hobbyists. Most of my RR supplies have come from shows since I got priced out of the "new" market. There's one coming up this weekend near Cleveland that I might try and sneak out to.

Still, I like what you're doing with this. It's creative and at worst, if it doesn't work out, you can use the finished tender as a background piece and try again. You might even develop some new techniques we can all use.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 432  ~  Member Since: March 04 2008  ~  Last Visit: December 28 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 20 2016 :  12:36:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Zelda, my dear Zelda, why don't you just BUY a Pink Pacific?? Oooooooo, I can already feel the suffering!!

JUST KIDDING, I truly admire the effort and ingenuity
you are pouring into this project and I am avidly
following its progress. I would never dream of taking
on a project of such immensity. I mean, who in the
world would go so far as to make their own scratchbuilt
wheels????

I recollect an article from Volume I of Model Railroader
ca. 1937 where this guy made a garden train out of
coffee cans. Modelers back then were known to wind
their own motors. Zelda, truly, you'd make Lionel
Cowen proud.

Keep us posted with this amazing project. I love it.

Damn the torpedo's!

Edited by - Chops124 on March 20 2016 4:51:00 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11201  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - March 21 2016 :  11:15:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
quote:
Zelda, my dear Zelda, why don't you just BUY a Pink Pacific?? Oooooooo, I can already feel the suffering!!

JUST KIDDING, I truly admire the effort and ingenuity
you are pouring into this project and I am avidly
following its progress. I would never dream of taking
on a project of such immensity. I mean, who in the
world would go so far as to make their own scratchbuilt
wheels????

I recollect an article from Volume I of Model Railroader
ca. 1937 where this guy made a garden train out of
coffee cans. Modelers back then were known to wind
their own motors. Zelda, truly, you'd make Lionel
Cowen proud.

Keep us posted with this amazing project. I love it.

Damn the torpedo's!

Originally posted by Chops124 - March 20 2016 :  12:36:11 PM

Lol! i just saw the "will suffer" signature and was floored. I read this thread and it is comedy. I mean ask for suggestions ang get upset when you get some? Wow!

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 30 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 21 2016 :  11:24:19 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist

EDIITED TO REMOVE VULGAR, OVERTLY-AGGRESSIVE CONTENT, WITH MY SINCERE APOLOGIES TO RAY FOR THE ORIGINAL VERSION

I don't seem to recall asking for suggestions per se.
But at any rate... I'm often without the money to buy the things I want. Suggestions along the lines of "Why don't you just buy..." are thus generally not helpful and over the years they've become quite the sore spot for me.

Edited by - toptrain on April 09 2016 6:18:55 PM

Autobus Prime
Hudson

Posted - March 21 2016 :  2:44:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Autobus Prime to Buddylist
On a hunch I dug through MR and found some things that might be helpful for this project.

May 1972: building a loco from wood and card. Has a good illustration of how to do the tender by wrapping a card skin around a wooden base, and using wooden bulkheads to form the rounded ends of the water tank. You're using plastic, but similar ideas could be used.

And here in Sept 1942 is an article about making passenger and interurban cars, including their trucks, out of a non-strategic material: wood! The truck frames are completely built-up of wood strip. The structure used could be applied to plastic as well.

What I could not find, and have never been able to find, is the issue of the Model Craftsman in which Eric LaNal presents his method of scratchbuilding passenger car trucks from laminated thin cardboard - he used oaktag, which is similar to manila folders. I know of it through references in the next month's issue, in which he gleefully tells the readers how to build a steam locomotive on what I think is a Reidmere chassis (trade names were verboten at the time in MC), all out of wood, cardboard, and scrap tin from containers.

Edited by - Autobus Prime on March 21 2016 3:55:17 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 432  ~  Member Since: March 04 2008  ~  Last Visit: December 28 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 21 2016 :  4:56:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
This absolute genius. When I worked in prison, I was
frequently amazed at how the inmates could construct
things like smoke detector covers or empty plastic
coke bottles that appeared full to store a variety of
contraband. Give a man a lot of time and he will
do amazing things to occupy himself. I wonder
what those inmates could do with popsicle sticks
and a little glue if you gave them old scratch
building issues.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11201  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Autobus Prime
Hudson

Posted - March 21 2016 :  5:19:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Autobus Prime to Buddylist
quote:
This absolute genius. When I worked in prison, I was
frequently amazed at how the inmates could construct
things like smoke detector covers or empty plastic
coke bottles that appeared full to store a variety of
contraband. Give a man a lot of time and he will
do amazing things to occupy himself. I wonder
what those inmates could do with popsicle sticks
and a little glue if you gave them old scratch
building issues.

Originally posted by Chops124 - March 21 2016 :  4:56:28 PM

You wanna see some RAW genius? :D

Robert A Wagner that is...
Who built a power truck while deployed using the most random stuff!

The above refers to the Dec 42 article on building interurban truck frames, thus:

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 21 2016 :  10:27:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
That is truly remarkable. One might presume the wartime
shortage of photographic supplies explains the absence
of photographs. Mr. Wagner's ability is stunning.

Perhaps he should have consulted with Zelda on the
wheels.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 21 2016 :  11:17:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Honestly, I don't think my wheels are all that great. Maybe I should try whittling next time.

Those are beautiful, Autobus Prime. Thanks. Definitely going to have to keep those in mind for future projects. That tender one will be nice for my planned 4-4-0.

The rivets are now installed and done with. I glued in snippets of brass wire, and ground them down with a motor tool afterward. You can also see the (currently unpainted) sand hatches I added to the sand dome.

With that done, I've set up some wire to solder into a ladder for the tender.

I've also made one of two air compressor pumps for the steam chest, using scashaggy's method

Said pump has been installed, as you can see. And I've made other progress on the pilot as well. The cowcatcher section is a separate piece, as I intend to make an alternate one that I can swap it with.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 24 2016 :  10:22:37 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
This isn't just old school, it's ye olde school. In the
tradition of the pioneer HO modelers, with a twist
of pink.

Will you be spiking your own rail? Let me know if
I may offer any brass rail. I have extra.

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - March 24 2016 :  11:34:06 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
Good progress!

You have seen RGD Casey's builds before right?
http://cs.trains.com/mrr/f/88/p/251448/2819052.aspx#2819052
^^^For anyone who hasn't seen his awesome builds, go check this out!

Edited by - trainman280 on March 24 2016 11:35:10 AM

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 25 2016 :  02:16:58 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Actually, I'd never heard of him until you linked to that thread.

And thank you.

I gave up on the soldered ladder after the third time I wound up breaking it while trying to remove the excess solder. I instead bent a plastic ladder from a lot of parts and miniatures I got for Christmas to serve as a tender ladder.

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - March 27 2016 :  2:10:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Zelda, I continue to enjoy seeing your ingenuity and creativity in this build and watching it come along. That stuff that autobus posted seems great food for stimulating creativity.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2087  ~  Member Since: March 16 2013  ~  Last Visit: July 05 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 27 2016 :  4:46:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Ditto to Barry. Seeing your efforts have got me thinking I'd like
to try to scratch build this rail bus featured in a 1960's article of
MR. We'll see how far I get. It might be amusing. I will stop
short of winding my own armatures, however. I would not
have even entertained this thought, but for Zelda's work.

Next thing you know, Zelda will be fashioning a bicycle hooked
to a generator to power his forthcoming layout.

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - March 30 2016 :  10:43:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Frank here ; Zelda, I like the rivet idea and how you did it.
toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 30 2016 :  1:05:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Thank you Frank. And I have fixed my signature ^^"

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - March 30 2016 :  5:35:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist

I appreciate you addressing the issue but I really feel that the folks here are not trying to be snooty or for that matter force anyone to do things their way.
I have been around this great group of guys for 6 years now and from this great group of guys, I have learned alot. As a beginner 6 years ago, I asked alot of questions that today I would deem dumb given the vast amount of knowledge I have attained over the years. Alot of it is from guys like you Frank , Ken, the 2 Jerrys etc.
I take exception to Zelda on a few posts, mostly because he overreacts and blows up over simple things. He nearly ripped Ken's head off because of a duplicate COTW thread. I mean it was totally uncalled for. I so wanted to address this childish behavior but decided not to in spirit of the board's good will towards one another. I just can't do so anymore.
My point is that there are a great group of guys here and acting like an infantile egomaniac achieves very little. Blowing up over petty stuff is unnecessary and im glad a moderator took the time to address it.
If you deem it necesaary to remove this, by all means do so. I simply have too much respect for the guys on this board to not say anything.

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
Edited by - toptrain on April 09 2016 6:04:28 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 30 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 30 2016 :  7:19:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
I didn't mean to come off as tearing KEn's head off.. I'm sorry..

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - April 02 2016 :  11:59:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
I like the signature :P

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - April 02 2016 :  12:32:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
Oh yea and Im also on a pretty tight budget :D
I use those cheap $0.96 spray cans instead of those $3.80 ones.
IM NOT TRYING TO START ANOTHER PAINT WAR but
I just wanna show my latest project, because why not....
http://cs.trains.com/mrr/f/88/t/255863.aspx

I think you should start with some easier projects like what I did^^^^
then work on scratchbuilding projects.
I mean the more experience you have the better it will turn out!

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - April 02 2016 :  12:35:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
keep them posts coming,building on a shoe string is something i have not had to do,but its good to see effort for that i congratulate you zelda,enjoy

catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - April 14 2016 :  12:16:28 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Have I ever got an update for you people.
First, the scratchbuilt tender's progress:

A side view, giving a general look at it.

Rear view, showing the hole drilled for later installation of a backup light.

Front view, showing the spike that would slot into the receiving hole on the drawbar (got that idea from Bachmann's Thomas range) and the fact that only one of the two doors to the coal bay is open. I planned on the coal load being removeable to allow interior access.

Closeup of one of the trucks. I abandoned my scratchbuilt wheels for the time being, instead using some of the wheels JNXT donated. Thank you again for those.

And now, to the lrest:

There's still some cleanup (like painting the cab roof red oxide as soon as I find the broken piece) and detail work to do, but overall I think she's looking good and I can get her off my desk for now.

Here's a head-on view to give a good look at the pilot. The grille is a piece of scrap screening.

A shot focusing on the tender. There was a Mantua long-haul tender in the lot toptrain sent me, and I decided to go with it instead (but I WILL find a use for my scratchbuilt tender). I went with a red oxide tender deck to complement the pink.

A closeup of the gap between the cab and the tender, showing the wire grab irons I installed on the back of the cab and tender (well, okay, only one of the ones on the tender. Also shows some of the cleanup I was talking about.

Rear view of the tender. Here too I have replaced the molded grab irons with separately-fitted wire ones. I also added a coupler cut bar. Still needs hoses, and the lens of the light drilled out. But other than that... yeah. The molded ladder serves well enough for now, so I left it alone. I like the coupler box on this tender, that will make it easy to swap between horn-hook and operating knuckle. The horn-hook currently in here was broken when I got it, probably shipping damage, but no biggie. Easy fix with Krazy Glue.

And here's a nice side view to close things out.

Edited by - ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 14 2016 12:40:55 AM

fourteen
Little Six

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - April 14 2016 :  02:14:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add fourteen to Buddylist
looking good
Modeling on the cheap
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 137  ~  Member Since: December 08 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - April 14 2016 :  1:25:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Thank you.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 14 2016 :  2:35:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Magnifico. But I preferred your scratch built tender.
Are you going to letter or number this?

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - April 14 2016 :  3:17:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Yes, indeed I am. It will be lettered for my fictitious "Pegasus Bay Railroad" and numbered 6666 (the number is an in-joke with a friend), once I get some inkjet decal paper.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 14 2016 :  11:43:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I like the "rust" on the horn hook.

trainman280
Little Six

trainman

Posted - April 15 2016 :  8:26:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add trainman280 to Buddylist
Wow, I was surprised at how well the pilot turned out!
Hopefully she runs like a champ!

Autobus Prime
Hudson

Posted - April 26 2016 :  10:40:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Autobus Prime to Buddylist
I spy a custom Blurr in the background?

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - April 26 2016 :  6:32:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
quote:
I spy a custom Blurr in the background?

Originally posted by Autobus Prime - April 26 2016 :  10:40:30 AM

Indeed you do. A custom-painted G1 Blurr.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: new face for  a Mantua Pacific Topic Next Topic: Riveters, gear pullers, mini press.  
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.61 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000