Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Sears Tyco Royal Blue deluxe set wanted
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Someone to repower my Royal Blue Topic Next Topic: Looking for a Shifter Tender w/ Tyco Roadname  

cadetpwr
Big Six

Posted - August 06 2015 :  11:44:29 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add cadetpwr to Buddylist
One of my goals this year was to try and find a nice boxed example of the deluxe Royal Blue train set from sears in the late 70's This was one of 3 sets I got that year, coming from my Grandparents for Christmas in 1978 if I remember right. My parents got me the Silver Streak and I think the Midnight Special set came from my other grandmother. I know I got the Streak and Special on Christmas day, and the Royal Blue at my Grandparent's house a few days later for xmas round 2. Anyhow, if anybody has one of these sets they are willing to sell, please PM me with pics and price. Would like to check this one off my lifetime bucket list, has to be the number 1 item I would love to reclaim from my childhood. Mike
Still NT's, I have Aspergers.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 308  ~  Member Since: November 17 2008  ~  Last Visit: June 05 2023 Alert Moderator 
  Previous Topic: Someone to repower my Royal Blue Topic Next Topic: Looking for a Shifter Tender w/ Tyco Roadname  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000