Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 25 ]  [ Total: 25 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Accessories
 Tycoscene, anyone? BIN on Ebay...
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tyco Road & Rail Crossings / Sets Topic Next Topic: Tyco US-1 with Life-Like Trains and Faller AMS  

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - November 11 2014 :  3:53:21 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Well, there were TWO listed this morning, different sellers, but both had the same price, and there is one left. Guess who bought the other one? Only 19.99, which is a deal compared to what I've seen them sell for previously. Both are boxed and mine apparently has all the paperwork with it, too. I got the nicer of the two I saw. This last one has only one more day to go, and 5 watchers, so if you've been wanting one, now's the time to jump on it.
I think Forum Decorum says no posting Ebay sales items directly while they're still running, but nothing about mentioning them in general, so go search yourself, and good luck if you've been wanting one. I got mine.... For some reason, they popped up when I searched on Tyco Glow, not sure why. But anyway....

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator 

Tyco Nut
Big Six

Posted - November 14 2014 :  10:13:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tyco Nut to Buddylist
Only found one for $49.99. Wish you'd have posted the auction.
Starting my Tyco and other favorites collection over again after 37 years.
My still in progress list of inventory and wantlist: tyconut.com
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 396  ~  Member Since: November 02 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - November 15 2014 :  09:09:45 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
Only found one for $49.99. Wish you'd have posted the auction.

Originally posted by Tyco Nut - November 14 2014 :  10:13:15 PM

Ah well, guess someone did the BIN on the 2nd one, then. I know there was a rule put out last year, no posting current auctions ( except the HIGHLY over-priced ones, was the exception ) due to hard feelings about finding "hidden gem" auctions, and people having those exposed. So I didn't want to post the actual link to this one. It was easy enough to find. Could be another Forum member snapped it up as well. At any rate, that's the way the Tyco squeals sometimes. Maybe next auction....

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Tyco Road & Rail Crossings / Sets Topic Next Topic: Tyco US-1 with Life-Like Trains and Faller AMS  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000