Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 30 ]  [ Total: 30 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Got paid today...
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Going  to try to sell  motor Topic Next Topic: Save the GG1! Help her to beat the Olde Tymer!!  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 27 2014 :  02:36:37 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Anybody looking to thin the herd and get rid of that unwanted Auto Loader, Conrail, PC, or NH?
Haven't got a whole lot to trade back, as I have thinned my herd fairly aggressively since becoming
a card carrying member of the TF. Even went so far as to trade off a SF combine to the talented
Barry and spent a week kicking myself. Had to go back and buy another one off Ebay at a stupid
price. Consolation is Barry did beautiful work with it, check out his photos and video. He has done
something completely unique.

Also, Micro Bus sent me this big package, and if I find can some precious time, look forward to
sharing it on the TF this Sunday. The reason I work is to be able to buy more Tyco at crazy prices.
But it, the Tyco, is just so much darn fun and the humor, and work, in this website is frequently
exceptional.

Edited by - Chops124 on September 27 2014 02:37:40 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11201  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 04 2024 Alert Moderator 
  Previous Topic: Going  to try to sell  motor Topic Next Topic: Save the GG1! Help her to beat the Olde Tymer!!  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000