Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 10 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Revell Motive Power, Rolling Stock & Accessories
 REVELL resource page
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Revell Catalog online... Topic   

swampdaddy
Switcher

Posted - March 28 2007 :  4:13:17 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add swampdaddy to Buddylist
Hi all: I've been in and out of model railroading since 1949. I can provide many missing Revell numbers and box scans for the Revell page.

Where do I send this information.

I will check other pages and I bet I have info there too.

Great site.

Swamp Daddy
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5  ~  Member Since: March 28 2007  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2007 Alert Moderator 

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - March 29 2007 :  12:32:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
Thanks for the offer!

Anything that you might have and you don't see on any of my sites, please feel free to post them here on the forum. I get backlogged with images easily and this is the best place for me to be able to locate the incoming pics and put them on appropriate sites.

Please remember to include with your pics how you'd like to be credited on the site. And if possible shot pictures with a white background for best results. A couple pieces of copy paper, one under the item and one behind works great.

Thanks!

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
http://ho-scaletrains.net
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1658  ~  Member Since: December 03 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 07 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SMYWTY
Switcher

Posted - February 13 2008 :  8:26:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SMYWTY to Buddylist
Does anyone know about an uncataloged Revell Great Northern Silver boxcar? Received one in an auction lot. Car itself has 4090 on it but the box it came in has T-4001. Any help is appreciated.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4  ~  Member Since: July 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: February 15 2008 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Revell Catalog online... Topic   
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000