Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 34 ]  [ Total: 34 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 TOP Cash Paid: Tyco "Little Trains"
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: In Need of vintage metal Tyco trucks Topic Next Topic: american flyer drum loader  

Streamliner
Switcher

Posted - January 13 2013 :  11:19:29 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Streamliner to Buddylist
I am looking to buy items from the Tyco "Little Trains" era, circa 1955 or so. Items must be in Excellent +, Like New or Mint condition. Premium prices paid for items in undamaged original boxes. Super premium prices paid for boxed sets with all packing, inserts, etc. I WILL EVEN BUY NICE EMPTY BOXES! Will buy one piece or whole collections. Also looking for other interesting early HO items, but must be in nice, original boxes. Top dollar paid. Thank you, Allen.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 8  ~  Member Since: February 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: January 12 2021 Alert Moderator 

GG-1 Guy
Mikado

GG-1

Posted - January 14 2013 :  05:55:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add GG-1 Guy to Buddylist
Hey, PM me off line and I will give your the number of the traian shop I deal with around here. last time I was in there I seen a lot of them in great condition too.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 664  ~  Member Since: May 05 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

richard p
Little Six

Posted - January 22 2013 :  5:29:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add richard p to Buddylist
Hi. There is a Pacific with box for sale on the bay. Not 100% but decent. Too much for my blood however. Good luck. I too am facinated with that era of Tyco.
rich p
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 190  ~  Member Since: December 26 2010  ~  Last Visit: October 02 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

lvrr325
Big Boy

Posted - January 23 2013 :  2:25:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add lvrr325 to Buddylist
I've run into a couple of these boxes and wondered what they were.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 956  ~  Member Since: January 27 2008  ~  Last Visit: May 27 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: In Need of vintage metal Tyco trucks Topic Next Topic: american flyer drum loader  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000