Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 30 ]  [ Total: 30 ]  [ Newest Member: New Steam Guy ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Prayers For Judy
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: NJ Tyco display? Topic Next Topic: Box Inserts Needed  

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - December 25 2012 :  11:21:48 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
As a few on this forum are aware, Judy, my older sister, has been in the hospital for almost two weeks. Her neurologist had her admitted because of a drooping eyelid... nothing that sounded too alarming, but within a few days she started having severe seizures and coming in and out of consciousness... mostly out. Scans have found lesions on the lining of the brain behind her eye and a small nodule, and the doctors are still stumped. An infection was suspected due to inflammation of the lining of the brain and spinal chord, but strong antibiotics have made little difference. A drain was installed yesterday to relieve pressure on her brain, and there has been a small improvement, but we're really pins and needles until the cytology (cancer screening) report comes back within the next few days. If that's negative, they will have to biopsy the growths.

Needless to say, this hasn't been much of Christmas for us. We've been at the hospital every day for the past few, and I've been able to get some responses out of her, even some laughter at a few of my jokes. She's in there, but it's like she's just beneath the surface.

My sister has not had an easy life, and in a lot of ways was just starting to come into herself. For this to happen is the cruelest stroke of all. I wanted to ask, whatever your affiliation or inclination, to send thoughts and prayers her way, because we a quite helpless right now.

Thanks for listening.

Nelson

The Tyco Depot
Edited by - NickelPlate759 on December 25 2012 11:23:02 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator 

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - December 26 2012 :  12:46:37 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Course we will Pal

I can have Father Bill say a Mass for her.

And Shay knows the Phone # of his guy upstairs or at his age is that teletype! ;)

Pax,
Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - December 26 2012 :  01:50:36 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Prayers for Judy, from Ohio NP759... Have a very strong prayer group here linked from a close friend , older gentleman in Texas. I believe his list goes all over the nation. Will gladly add Judy to this list..
Wishing all of your family stength to get thru these hard times.. Walt
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - December 26 2012 :  06:51:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
I will remember Judy for comfort, healing, and strength in our prayers.
Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: September 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ChrisC
Hudson

B&O

Posted - December 26 2012 :  09:07:53 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ChrisC to Buddylist
Sending prayers & thoughts your way Nelson. Hopefully she recovers soon!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 531  ~  Member Since: January 29 2009  ~  Last Visit: July 10 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - December 26 2012 :  09:23:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Nelson,
Judy, will be in our prayers along with the rest of your whole family.....

I'm sorry to hear of the Christmas you've had, God Bless you all......Family is where its at!

~John

Many have tried to, and failed, ya just can't repair stupid...

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

mytyco
Mikado

FECAvatar

Posted - December 26 2012 :  09:49:08 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add mytyco to Buddylist
Hi NickelPlate759,

You and your family are in my prayers for sure.

Stay strong for her.

Mytyco
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 790  ~  Member Since: April 30 2006  ~  Last Visit: July 21 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

theoldreliable
Big Six

LNAvatar2

Posted - December 26 2012 :  11:07:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add theoldreliable to Buddylist
Nelson,
I will light a Novena candle at my hometown church for Judy.

My prayers are with you,
-R

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 316  ~  Member Since: June 16 2006  ~  Last Visit: September 02 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - December 26 2012 :  11:30:11 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Nelson : Judy is my youngest daughters name. I picked it out. It is a lovely name. May your sister be better soon. She has my prayers.
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7513  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: July 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

spiderj76
Big Boy

Posted - December 26 2012 :  11:37:33 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add spiderj76 to Buddylist
Judy is in the thoughts and prayers of the STC crew here in Frankfort, and our extended family as well. Wishing her and her family (and you Nelson of course) hope, peace, and recovery... may your burdens be lifted soon.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2798  ~  Member Since: September 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: July 22 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

caboose 1
Big Six

L&N Hummingbird

Posted - December 26 2012 :  12:28:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add caboose 1 to Buddylist
Our prayers are with you and your family...I too have been going through this..been in and out of the hospital the past 3 or 4 weeks...I start chemo on Jan 14...I wish Judy all the best

Ted

caboose 1
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 352  ~  Member Since: November 09 2010  ~  Last Visit: January 21 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - December 26 2012 :  2:31:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
My heart goes out to your sister and your whole family Nelson!
I buy, repair, and collect
http://scvr.weebly.com/
http://seyboldlocomotiveworks.weebly.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeputation?feature=watch
Hyde.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1352  ~  Member Since: January 15 2012  ~  Last Visit: July 25 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - December 26 2012 :  3:13:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hi nelson,my thoughts for judy,and the family,god bless you all ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

steve
Big Six

PRREagleAvatar

Posted - December 26 2012 :  4:25:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see steve's MSN Messenger address  Add steve to Buddylist
In my prayers and thoughts . Hope for the best AMEN!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 227  ~  Member Since: January 26 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 18 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - December 26 2012 :  4:34:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Thanks everyone for such an outpouring of support. It's nice to see we're not just a bunch train collectors, but a family in our own right.

Ted, you'll be in my prayers as well. Best of luck on your treatment regimen.

The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

caboose 1
Big Six

L&N Hummingbird

Posted - December 26 2012 :  4:43:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add caboose 1 to Buddylist
Thanx Nelson
caboose 1
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 352  ~  Member Since: November 09 2010  ~  Last Visit: January 21 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - December 27 2012 :  7:03:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Ted,
I'll add you to the prayers too! Wish you and Judy, both well!

~John

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - December 29 2012 :  03:01:56 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
May the Lord bring you Peace, comfort, and joy in this time of trusting faith to bring at ease these times of unrest... in Jesus' name, Amen.

John

I don't have a one track mind. It depends on the turn-out.
"I love your catenary!"
Is that a power-trip or just another pick-up line?
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1124  ~  Member Since: December 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - December 29 2012 :  07:16:00 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
Ted,

I'll pray for healing,strength, and comfort for you as well.

Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: September 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - December 29 2012 :  6:38:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Judy is relatively stable after having the lesions biopsied. The results are expected on Monday. She developed some pneumonia in one lung. The doctors feel she's strong enough to handle that, but their general tone regarding her condition isn't positive. Even if this disease can be identified, they're not sure it can be treated.
The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - December 30 2012 :  5:48:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
My prayers are with Judy.
If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 881  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: September 11 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - December 30 2012 :  6:22:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
I pray for Judy too and hopes she pulls through. I know how hard of a time you're going through. Its so blessing knowing so many members care about a fellow member's sister! Ted, I also pray you feel much better and pull through!
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: September 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - January 10 2013 :  9:17:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
I figured I'd better give everyone an update. The disease has advanced quickly, and the head of neurology believes the lesions are lymphoma, but that the test results were masked by the steroids she was being given, which they can apparently do. The lesions are on much of the outer skin of the brain and down around the top of the spinal chord. We gave DNR consent, and she is being kept comfortable now with morphine. It's just a matter of time.

Thanks everybody for your concern.

The Tyco Depot

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - January 10 2013 :  10:35:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
Nickel Plate - Sorry to read of your post above - Death has visited my family recently along with friends of which one passed today of a massive heart attack at age 44. Prayers to you and your family - Brian - BriansTyco
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - January 11 2013 :  08:56:41 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Life is Frail and Brief

Love is Eternal

I am so sorry,

frank olear and Family

My prayers are for you and your whole Family

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on January 11 2013 09:01:00 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7513  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: July 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

spiderj76
Big Boy

Posted - January 11 2013 :  4:05:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add spiderj76 to Buddylist
Ugh... not the update I was hoping for, but at least it sounds like the situation is being managed and she is taken care of to ease the transition... I hope it is a smooth one and time does not drag on painfully.

Wishing Judy, you, and your family abundant strength and solace.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2798  ~  Member Since: September 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: July 22 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

siouxlake
Hudson

Posted - January 11 2013 :  7:22:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add siouxlake to Buddylist
On behalf of our family, please accept our prayers.

Ron
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 510  ~  Member Since: September 21 2011  ~  Last Visit: December 21 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Tyco Nut
Big Six

Posted - January 12 2013 :  10:25:11 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tyco Nut to Buddylist
You have my prayers as well. Please keep us updated. This is a family forum and this is all about family.
Starting my Tyco and other favorites collection over again after 37 years.
My still in progress list of inventory and wantlist: tyconut.com
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 396  ~  Member Since: November 02 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - January 13 2013 :  01:18:32 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Thanks again for all the kind thoughts. I haven't been on the forum in a few days because I just didn't have the energy.

We were notified by the hospital tonight that Judy died at 11 PM. She went peacefully and pain-free.

This is for you, Jude. Hope to see you on the other side. Love ya.

http://www.artistdirect.com/video/mary-fahl-going-home/35115

The Tyco Depot

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - January 13 2013 :  01:24:48 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
So sorry for your loss NP. May God bring peace to you & your family as he welcomes Judy back home for a new life of eternal joy. ...Walt
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

caboose 1
Big Six

L&N Hummingbird

Posted - January 13 2013 :  07:25:43 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add caboose 1 to Buddylist
I'm so sorry Nelson.
caboose 1

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - January 13 2013 :  08:21:11 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
I'm shocked and saddened by her passing. Our prayers are with your family.
Alco Fan

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - January 13 2013 :  10:45:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
I am truly sorry for your loss...
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

steve
Big Six

PRREagleAvatar

Posted - January 13 2013 :  2:00:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see steve's MSN Messenger address  Add steve to Buddylist
May she rest in peace Amen
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 227  ~  Member Since: January 26 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 18 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - January 13 2013 :  2:10:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
Rest in Peace Judy.

My prayers go out to you and your family Nelson.

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 881  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: September 11 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - January 13 2013 :  2:27:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
my deepest sympathy to you and family nelson,may she rest in peace,ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - January 13 2013 :  2:44:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
I am so sorry. This came to mind. so i wrote it. I hope it helps.
frank

"IN MY MINDS EYE"
Often, I See my family members who have gone ahead.
I glimpse them in the window of a bus moving past.
On the street side as I drive by.
Away from me in a crowd, looking at me.
Always looking at me.
Always smiling.

frank olear

toptrain

siouxlake
Hudson

Posted - January 13 2013 :  7:23:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add siouxlake to Buddylist
Our sincere condolences and sympathies on your loss, Nels.
Keep her memory close and constant; that is what preserves her forever.
Requiescat en Pacem.

Ron and family
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 510  ~  Member Since: September 21 2011  ~  Last Visit: December 21 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - January 14 2013 :  05:17:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
May God bless your hearts
and away from the hurts.
An easing away from pain...
and bring around the model peace train.

...John

I don't have a one track mind. It depends on the turn-out.
"I love your catenary!"
Is that a power-trip or just another pick-up line?
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1124  ~  Member Since: December 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - January 14 2013 :  07:58:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Nelson,
God Speed! I'm sorry to hear of the loss and how that is with a loved one...

May our father be with her and your entire family in this time of grief and pain.......GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

~John

royal blue
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - January 14 2013 :  08:00:56 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add royal blue to Buddylist
You and your family are in our prayers.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 457  ~  Member Since: February 20 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - January 14 2013 :  09:05:47 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
Nelson,

Sending prayers and thoughts to you and your family. My deepest condolences.

Dan MacKellar
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

burlington77
Big Boy

burlington2

Posted - January 15 2013 :  10:23:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add burlington77 to Buddylist
Sorry I haven't responded before...I'm terrible with this sort of thing and never know what to say. But I am sorry to hear of your loss.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1166  ~  Member Since: October 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: December 23 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

mytyco
Mikado

FECAvatar

Posted - January 15 2013 :  11:44:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add mytyco to Buddylist
Hi NickelPlate759,

I am so sorry for your Families loss. You are all in my prayers.

Mytyco
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 790  ~  Member Since: April 30 2006  ~  Last Visit: July 21 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - January 16 2013 :  12:56:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Thanks again for everybody's concern and well-wishes. I've been on the other side of the equation and never know what to say either; it's hard to come up with something that doesn't sound trite.

A silver lining has been reconnecting with old friends, at least one of whom said her entire life was inspired by Judy and their friendship as kids, and Judy's prodigious artistic talent. I'm sure exposure to Judy's cartooning played no small role in the fact that this woman's eldest brother has ended up being quite big in the animation world.

The Tyco Depot

weekendrailroader
Little Six

Posted - January 16 2013 :  04:56:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add weekendrailroader to Buddylist
I'm usually horrible when it comes to these things, since I never know what to say, but here's a little poem I wrote:

"In Remembrance of Judy"

I awake and find myself on a train
Traveling through plain and mountain snow.
I find myself wondering where I'm headed,
And, when I get there, which way to go.

I turn from the window and look around
To see who else is along for the ride
I'm taken aback when I turn and see
A pretty young lady sitting by my side

I clear my throat and introduce myself
She turns and smiles, then says “Judy's my name”
I ask her where this train is headed
And I ask her if she knows from whence I came

“This is the train of life and time”, she responds,
“We all get to ride it for awhile,
Some only travel for a short distance
But I've been on here for a number of miles”

“Where does it take us?” I ask of her
She smiles again and says to me
Why, to your transfer, of course
We all disembark eventually

Just about then I felt the train slow
And then I saw Judy shed one small tear
The conductor walked in and called to her
“Judy, your time is near”

I worriedly asked her
“But where are you going?”
Judy stood up and said to me
(while the train was still slowing)

“The Owner of this train has been gracious to me
allowing me to ride for many a mile
But now He's prepared another train
One which take me home in a little while”

As the train slowly came to a halt
Judy arose and walked to the door
I bid her farewell as she blew me a kiss
And then she stepped out, and I saw her no more

I looked out the window one more time,
As our train began to move once more
And there I saw a golden streamliner
And caught a glimpse of Judy climbing on board.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/weekendrailroader?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 189  ~  Member Since: March 07 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - January 17 2013 :  12:29:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
That was a really moving poem, Andy. My Mom had me print it out for her.
The Tyco Depot
  Previous Topic: NJ Tyco display? Topic Next Topic: Box Inserts Needed  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000