Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
 Can't send PM?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: avitar Topic Next Topic: avatar  

Jim
Little Six

BN

Posted - September 28 2012 :  11:20:52 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Jim to Buddylist
Ok not sure why but for some unforseen reason I can't seem to send PMs, I keep getting the "you can't send a PM untill you have posted 10 messages" well I have posted at least 20....so yea whats up here with that? is something askew or broken? is this some thing already known about? anyways just incase it isn't I figured I would post this here as a heads up...

Thanks!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 145  ~  Member Since: September 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: December 23 2013 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 28 2012 :  11:28:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
you sent me a few already
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Jim
Little Six

BN

Posted - September 29 2012 :  12:37:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Jim to Buddylist
If you send me one first I can respond, if I want to send someone a PM first I can't unless they send to me first
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 145  ~  Member Since: September 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: December 23 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

GilbertBuildingAvatar

Posted - October 07 2012 :  11:55:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Admin to Buddylist
Hi Jim,

This may have resolved itself for you already. I see you have a post count of 60 as of this moment and that should be enough to PM or Email other forum members. Both methods of communication are available to members once they have reached 10 posts.

If you are still experiencing this issue please let me know.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 80  ~  Member Since: July 25 2001  ~  Last Visit: April 08 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: avitar Topic Next Topic: avatar  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000