Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Apollo X 1965 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Help
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: avatar Topic   

Islanderh93
Little Six

Catskill Mountain Railroad

Posted - September 02 2012 :  7:54:13 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Islanderh93 to Buddylist
Okay, it's two parts.

Number one: is it possible to change our avatar as our taste changes? The Pennsy-controlled era of the LIRR is kind of against what I most liked about the railroad; I liked the earlier days when nothing matched, and making money was "just a good thing" and not always the drive of the line.

Second part: can I instead change it to the logo of the (new) Catskill Mountain Railroad, as seen on their RS1? I have a strong affinity for that line, and I expect to be able to volunteer there over the winter "break" that school gives me.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 182  ~  Member Since: April 30 2011  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2023 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 02 2012 :  8:00:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
yes As you can see I did I loaded up my own avatar
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - September 02 2012 :  8:15:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
I second what Ben has stated, I uploaded my own avatar too!

You can change your avatar anytime you want!

~John

Many have tried to, and failed, ya just can't repair stupid...

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!

Edited by - EM-1 on September 02 2012 8:18:57 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

caboose 1
Big Six

L&N Hummingbird

Posted - September 03 2012 :  10:19:17 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add caboose 1 to Buddylist
I tried to put my own pic as an avatar, but it wouldn't take it
suggestions??

caboose 1
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 352  ~  Member Since: November 09 2010  ~  Last Visit: January 21 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - September 03 2012 :  2:20:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
If I remember correctly, go in to your profile and click "add your own avatar". Select your picture and upload it. Once it's uploaded I think it will tell you a moderator needs to approve it (or something like that)...just ignore it. Click "submit" at the bottom of your profile page to exit out. Then go back in to your profile page. The avatar you just uploaded should be in the list somewhere

I haven't changed my pic in a while...hopefully my instructions are correct OH, and make sure your picture is SMALL!

cheez
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: avatar Topic   
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000