Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 40 ]  [ Total: 41 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Forum Related
 Forum Updates
 Pictures in Quotes issue
   Only Administrators can post NEW topics in this forum
   Only Administrators can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New Avatars added. Topic Next Topic: PM Limiter in place for new members.  

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - March 20 2010 :  4:11:35 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
Looks like my picture incorporator has done a little damage, I'm working on it.

It appears that during the run of the picture uploading utility which grabs pics from the internet and hosts them on this server there was a bug and I'm just noticing it now. I hope to get that bug worked out as I will run this again in the future. During the intitial testing this did not happen but I think I just had an epiphany to the unique circumstances which caused this to happen.

Posts that have quoted another users post and included a picture are missing the [img.] [/img.] tags surrounding the path to the locally hosted graphic. I will fix this as I come across them and after finding a fix for the utility itself so it doesn't do it in the future I'll go at the whole database to address this.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator 
  Previous Topic: New Avatars added. Topic Next Topic: PM Limiter in place for new members.  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000