Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 23 ]  [ Total: 23 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Marx Motive Power, Rolling Stock and Accessories
 PA antique mall finds - two Marx cars
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Marx train collection from the attic Topic Next Topic: Marx 934 Santa Fe GP-7 ... ?????  

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - June 17 2012 :  9:51:37 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
While attending a hot air Balloonfest with my wife, we stopped at my favorite antique mall there, and I shopped a vendor who has quite a bit HO / Lionel stuff. These two were some I picked up for a few dollars, which I don't have.

The Burlington truck was on the flat, but not sure it is supposed to be. Anyway, a pretty good haul for the day, I bought other cars and some engines, non-Marx.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator 

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - June 18 2012 :  05:21:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Jerry,
Nice find! I have that C&O gondola, AND 3 Western Maryland gondolas as well, that are gray color with black Western Maryland colors! Plus, I believe I also have a red C&O gondola as well! (The Red C&O gondola might be "Cox" but, I'm not 100% sure on that.......The gondola's seem to be short 40 foot, "high side" units.......

~John

Many have tried to, and failed, ya just can't repair stupid...

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Marx train collection from the attic Topic Next Topic: Marx 934 Santa Fe GP-7 ... ?????  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000