Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 29 ]  [ Total: 29 ]  [ Newest Member: Mike1970 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Your Locomotive Wishlist
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: canadiana for sale Topic Next Topic: magazine wanted  

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - January 31 2012 :  11:05:08 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
I have a goal to find these 3 locomotives, what engiens are you looking for?

1. Mantua shifter Conrail 0-4-0
2. MDC/Roundhouse 0-6-0T Barnum & Baily circus
3. Mantua 0-4-0 booster Hooker Chemical

I'm always fascinated with everyones taste so lets see it

I buy, repair, and collect
http://scvr.weebly.com/
http://seyboldlocomotiveworks.weebly.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeputation?feature=watch
Hyde.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1352  ~  Member Since: January 15 2012  ~  Last Visit: July 25 2021 Alert Moderator 

Ken
Hudson

old feller

Posted - January 31 2012 :  11:53:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ken to Buddylist
I will not rest until I have a 4-4-4 Jubilee in CPR colours.
i am hoping the train Gods smile upon me this year and I will find one.
Ken

FIDDLEHEAD RAILWAY CO.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 468  ~  Member Since: January 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: February 29 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - February 01 2012 :  12:22:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
im guessing brass? Never seen one in my life
Hyde.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1352  ~  Member Since: January 15 2012  ~  Last Visit: July 25 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - February 01 2012 :  12:26:51 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
SCVR66 kindling fiery subjects too attractive for us to leave alone...

I want an AHM/RivaRossi Casey Jones #382 4-6-O locomotive/tender in good running order.

I can afford about $50 tax/tag/title... in total.

John

I don't have a one track mind. It depends on the turn-out.
"I love your catenary!"
Is that a power-trip or just another pick-up line?
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1124  ~  Member Since: December 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - February 01 2012 :  01:13:05 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
No luck on eBay? I see them alot
Hyde.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1352  ~  Member Since: January 15 2012  ~  Last Visit: July 25 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - February 01 2012 :  03:56:22 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
quote:
No luck on eBay? I see them alot

Originally posted by SCVR66 - February 01 2012 :  01:13:05 AM

Ebay = PayPal, electronic money... I had a low limit credit card (Capital One) who wanted to freeze my account or raise the interest rate to 21%.

Not many eBay dealers want to wait for a money order. It's the only way I can move money.

Plus, the amounts of cost plus shipping... minimum trustable shipping is $20, with a good locomotive price starts at $30 bid or Buy It Now at $50-$60 PLUS SHIPPING... no. I can't do that.
I rely on trust of a friend/pen-pal/email friend, and this forum.

There are also other model railroad holy graills I have wanted, i.e. BL2 in Demonstrator colours, a MDC/Roundhouse "Critter" in both Demonstrator colours.
The Pennsy T-1... Baldwin Centipede A-A in Demonstrator colours...
Shucks, most every Demonstrator locomotive, of which the prototype is/was no newer than 1975-1980... you see, I am a caboose supporter, and friction-bearing trucks I am partial to.
The Demo' locomotive also includes steam locomotives, gas-electric locomotives, and electric locomotives such as the G.E. Little Joes... etc.
Atlas RS 11
Proto 2000 RS 27
Proto 200 E 8
I have a Demo' C636 by Bowser coming sometime this Summer. There are a lot of brass demonstrator locomotives that are only pipe-dreams...

on and on... John

"I love your catenary!"
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1124  ~  Member Since: December 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

siouxlake
Hudson

Posted - February 01 2012 :  05:33:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add siouxlake to Buddylist
I just saw a Proto 2K BL-2 in Monon colors start at under 10 bucks, but it flew out of sight as the price climbed with shipping costs. It sat at a low price for a week, then sprouted wings the last 2days of bidding.
I have warmed up to that particular diesel style, and it's being an ancestor to the EMD GP series makes it more desirable to me. It may not be prototype on my pike, but I freelance so it doesn't matter, I still am keeping an eye out!

Siouxlake/Ron
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 510  ~  Member Since: September 21 2011  ~  Last Visit: December 21 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 01 2012 :  07:56:01 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
I just saw a Proto 2K BL-2 ... start at under 10 bucks, but it ... then sprouted wings the last 2days of bidding.
I have warmed up to that particular diesel style, and... I still am keeping an eye out!

Siouxlake/Ron

Originally posted by siouxlake - February 01 2012 :  05:33:44 AM

For years, those Proto BL-2's would sit at shows, or you could get them for around $20 on Ebay....now, I rarely see one go under 30-40. I too notice they tend to sit until the auction ending, then climb steeply. I have two Proto version, and many of the old AHM units. Been trying to pick up a few other P2k chassis's for use with my older shells, but like you, Ron, they just go high so I pass. Oh well. My fav's are the custom ones i've bought, I've got a PRR, an AV I just bought ( Aroostook Valley? ), a B & O, among other fantasy roadnames that never used them. One day I'll get my entire BL-2 collection in one place and photo them.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 01 2012 :  08:01:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
I have a goal to find these 3 locomotives, what engiens are you looking for?

2. MDC/Roundhouse 0-6-0T Barnum & Baily circus

Originally posted by SCVR66 - January 31 2012 :  11:05:08 PM

Is this the central cab Climax? I just saw this one ( yellow, right? ) on Feepay last week, went for around $60-70 iirc. I was bidding on another 0-6-0 Climax centercab last week, but got outbid, went for over 40 Just thought it looked like a neat engine, logging variety which I really don't have much interest in operating, but still, like the looks of it, a steam "boxcab" is what it reminds me of. Anyway, good luck in your hunt.

Looks like it has the same chassis as the MDC boxcab, of which I have 3-4 of. Another reason I wanted one. Well, I'll keep looking.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - February 01 2012 :  08:49:56 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
A circa 1979 Westside Model Company O scale 2-8-8-8-4 Virginian "Triplex" with 3 Canon motors...

Edited by - shaygetz on February 01 2012 08:50:29 AM
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ChrisC
Hudson

B&O

Posted - February 01 2012 :  10:28:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ChrisC to Buddylist
Wow shaygetz, I wonder what that WOULDN'T pull?

There are a bunch of smaller older loco's I always look for a shows. I'm a sucker for a odd or rare 0-4-0 steamer. I'd really like to run into some old Ken Kidder locos I think they are pretty awesome. Or any of the ATT 0-4-0 stuff for that matter.

But WAY at the top of the list, filed under "Impossible to find and too expensive to own" is this.
http://www.glacierparkmodels.com/P&LE-Berks.html
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 531  ~  Member Since: January 29 2009  ~  Last Visit: July 10 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 01 2012 :  3:14:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
my want list
Bachmann DD40X #6922 with flashing light
Tyco 4-6-0 & the Chessie System steamer
AHM Krauss-Maffei ML-4000 in Rio Grande
UP Big Boy 4004, Challenger 3985 Northern 844
& UP diesel GP 18 I think 844
Oops I forgot I want these locos in this funny advert
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN7naLLeB0A&list=FLz9WPYG39dg4fUQjxYxLYkg&index=32&feature=plpp_video

Hey Ken where was that pic taken?

Edited by - microbusss on February 01 2012 6:46:47 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14706  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: June 14 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

graftonterminalrr
Little Six

Calvin

Posted - February 01 2012 :  3:27:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add graftonterminalrr to Buddylist
Guess I was lucky, my wife got me an original Proto BL2 in factory undecorated (that means painted black and fully assembled, but unnumbered and unlettered) for Christmas of '10.

Still haven't done much with it. I've swapped the front grab irons from engineer's side to fireman's side (a la the BAR) and added Athearn Blomberg frames, but that's it. I have to strip the factory black paint off, add some winterization hatches and break out the primer and BAR blue.

I'm a simple man though. I'd love to have some unbuilt Mantua kits. Mikes and Prairies top the list. Last local train show, a seller had a pair of unbuilt Mikes new-in-box (one with Vandy tender and Mark 2 drive, the other with standard drive and coal tender) for $20 each. Time I scared up some dough, both kits were sold. I consoled myself with an unbuilt Little Six kit for $8 and a new-in-box Mantua RTR 2-6-6-2T in Uintah Railway for $35...

Kris Carver-Seaboyer

Modelling the Grafton Terminal Railway, set in New Brunswick, Canada in the 1978-1984 time frame
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 166  ~  Member Since: October 28 2009  ~  Last Visit: February 25 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - February 01 2012 :  4:02:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Wow Shaygetz! I wonder why soo many motors?Heres my list:

Mantua:
4-6-0
2-6-2
Big Six and Little Six
2-6-6-2T
Hudson
RF-16A Shark Nose

Tyco:
GG-1
E-Unit
SD-24

Rivarossi:
Challenger
Hudson
Big Boy
FEF-4 4-8-4 #844

Other:

NYC Mohawk
S-2 Turbine
AC Gilbert 433 0-6-0 and a Hudson.

I think thats about it so far.

" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - February 01 2012 :  4:46:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
i only want 2,little and large so to speak,lindsay stubby plus frisco 4-8-2 (had it sold it,now want it back) ken

Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - February 01 2012 :  7:35:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
Wow Shaygetz! I wonder why soo many motors?Heres my list:

Originally posted by Redneck Justin - February 01 2012 :  4:02:05 PM

Aye,,,'tis a beast, especially when you figure it's near 3 feet long and 4 inches tall to boot....
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

royal blue
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - February 01 2012 :  7:36:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add royal blue to Buddylist
I would like a BIG BOY but I dont think Tyco ever made one but correct me if im wrong. Also like a 4-6-2 in the chessie colors.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 457  ~  Member Since: February 20 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

Posted - February 01 2012 :  7:55:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
I have one myself! Check out the post I made in your favorite rare loco. I got it $35 and near mint in the box! They're right up there with the Southern Crescent and B&O Royal Blue. Those two, I WANTS!!
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - February 01 2012 :  9:01:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
Wait amcgremlin, do u own that center cab climax?! I'd buy it, and the circus 0-6-0t I'm lOokin for is one of mdc roundhouses engines, originally as kits all ive seen on eBay are assembled, the Barnum & bailey version I won't most but I'd also like the freedom train version.
Hyde.

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - February 01 2012 :  11:32:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
quote:
I have one myself! Check out the post I made in your favorite rare loco. I got it $35 and near mint in the box! They're right up there with the Southern Crescent and B&O Royal Blue. Those two, I WANTS!!

Originally posted by Redneck Justin - February 01 2012 :  7:55:24 PM

Royal Blue? Uh brudder... I coulda got one for $15 with a matching caboose... There was also a O-8-O in Royal Blue markings... $20...

SCVR66... see wha'cha done now? We've gone into frenzy with wishes, GOOD SHOW, GUY!

Welcome to the forum! You're blending right in!

John

"I love your catenary!"

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - February 01 2012 :  11:36:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
i'd like a royal blue 2-8-0, but they get to much attention and most to much work
Hyde.

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

Posted - February 02 2012 :  04:15:13 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Zebrails, I mean the Royal Blue 4-6-2. The RB 2-8-0 is very common. I have one.

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - February 02 2012 :  9:39:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
quote:
A circa 1979 Westside Model Company O scale 2-8-8-8-4 Virginian "Triplex" with 3 Canon motors...

Originally posted by shaygetz - February 01 2012 :  08:49:56 AM

Wow, SG... any idea what the going rate is for one of those brutes? Given that it's brass, O scale, and no doubt rare, I'm guessing over a grand.

Chris, I'll second a vote for the ATT/Ken Kidder 0-4-0's, and add my own: Rivarossi's 1950's Espee Atlantic.

The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - February 02 2012 :  10:39:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
Ether way I Still want one, either the 2-8-0 or the 4-6-2
Hyde.

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - February 03 2012 :  02:08:51 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by Redneck Justin - February 02 2012 :  04:15:13 AM

I found this one in a collection I bought which included the 2 power packs I recently traded away , a Mantua UP 4-6-2, 3 other locos and 17 pieces of rolling stock and other goodies for 50 bucks. Took a while to get going but once it did, it ran like a champ.

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: May 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - February 03 2012 :  09:52:40 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
Wow, SG... any idea what the going rate is for one of those brutes? Given that it's brass, O scale, and no doubt rare, I'm guessing over a grand.
Originally posted by NickelPlate759 - February 02 2012 :  9:39:37 PM

...a little north of that...more like $2500-3500, if you can find it...alas, sigh, groan...

I also wanted an HO scale Mich-Cal #2 12 ton Shay, but Ken fixed me up with this 18 tonner that fills the bill nicely and is only 3/8" longer...a real tiny booger sitting next to my 2-8-4 Berc...

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - February 03 2012 :  2:57:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
quote:

...a little north of that...more like $2500-3500, if you can find it...alas, sigh, groan...

Originally posted by shaygetz - February 03 2012 :  09:52:40 AM

I guess my estimate was a bit on the conservative side...

Awesome little Shay you gotz.

The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - February 03 2012 :  3:07:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist

this is the ho version and costs $1500
ho triplex
http://www.brasstrains.com/classic/Product/Detail/036867/HO-Brass-WMC-Westside-Samhongsa-Virginian-Triplex-2-8-8-8-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ptSlDgrZM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - February 03 2012 :  4:27:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
The HO Triplex would be a nice compromise, especially with 3 motors as well...

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - February 03 2012 :  4:46:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Ken:

MTH makes a primarily cast meatl gorgeous version of the Triplex in HO.....

As to the wish list it would be fairly simple initially:

EVERY BRASS HO MALLET EVER MADE, after that,...... hmmmm.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 03 2012 :  5:42:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
see?? narrow gauge looks like toys next to standard gauge stuff hehe
Which is probably why I like narrow gauge
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14706  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: June 14 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - February 03 2012 :  8:10:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
quote:
The HO Triplex would be a nice compromise, especially with 3 motors as well...

Originally posted by shaygetz - February 03 2012 :  4:27:01 PM

...and with the prototypical articulation you should be able to run it back & forth on a straight test track.

The Tyco Depot

royal blue
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - February 04 2012 :  09:46:35 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add royal blue to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

I found this one in a collection I bought which included the 2 power packs I recently traded away , a Mantua UP 4-6-2, 3 other locos and 17 pieces of rolling stock and other goodies for 50 bucks. Took a while to get going but once it did, it ran like a champ.

Originally posted by raysouthernpac - February 03 2012 :  02:08:51 AM

I got that one dressed in the union pacific paint,thing can pull my most heaviest trains,now I do want one like you have there. Very nice!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 457  ~  Member Since: February 20 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - February 06 2012 :  8:24:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
quote:
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by raysouthernpac - February 03 2012 :  02:08:51 AM

I got that one dressed in the union pacific paint,thing can pull my most heaviest trains,now I do want one like you have there. Very nice!!

Originally posted by royal blue - February 04 2012 :  09:46:35 AM

Thanks, in the same collection, i got the up loco that you have. I have 2 UP locos so am planning on stripping one and repainting it in SP colors. They can haul a ton and work great with minimal work.

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: May 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

Posted - February 11 2012 :  4:50:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
I filled a portion of my wishlist today at the trainshow!:
Diecast 0-4-0:

Mantua 4-6-0's:

2-6-2 by Mantua:

Mantua-Tyco 4-8-0:

Tyco GG-1 and a pretty rare one/VHTF:

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - February 11 2012 :  5:59:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
dude you scored!!! i wish march would come so i could go to the train show in bakersfield, hoping to get 2 mantua steamers, i love your 2-6-2 and the 4-8-0 the most
Hyde.

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

Posted - February 11 2012 :  6:56:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Why thanks! Never have seen the 2-6-2 in Western Pacific atire. Not too many 4-6-2's or 2-8-2's this year. Didn't see a single Mantua 0-8-0. Did see one 0-6-0. That was it this year.

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - February 11 2012 :  8:32:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
cool, i've seen the rare 0-8-0 on ebay for like $80 NIB, i'd like to get the 2001 version of mantuas 0-4-0 shifter, because it has a working headlight/tender light, and looks better. they're hard to find
Hyde.

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - February 11 2012 :  8:33:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
i'll be darned there are 3 mantua 0-8-0s on ebay now, suprising
Hyde.
  Previous Topic: canadiana for sale Topic Next Topic: magazine wanted  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000