This should be a nice place to post your favorite pictures or videos of Lancaster County Pennsylvania. Includes nearby areas to Lancaster County. Many nice attractions to visit.
I will start with Manheim Pennsylvania a village I visited last Friday.
Restaurant and bar called the Cat's Meow.
Train station next to the restaurant. Restored inside and outside.
Side view of the station.
Some restored freight cars next to the station.
Another view of them.
Nice sunny day in Manheim Pennsylvania. Near Lancaster city.
Country: USA ~
Posts: 8080 ~
Member Since: February 12 2014 ~
Last Visit: October 07 2026
One additional photo. A small view of the layout between the blinds on a window.
Station and club and restaurant were closed on Friday during my short visit to this charming village. I have photos and videos of the club which I will post here.
Country: USA ~
Posts: 8080 ~
Member Since: February 12 2014 ~
Last Visit: October 07 2026
I visited that model train club in March 2023. Not open but a volunteer was there to maintain it that day. He allowed me and my friend Dan who lives nearby to look at the layout. My first time seeing it in person. Dan has seen it before. My photos.
Building on the right is a model of the Cat's Meow restaurant I saw in person. Very realistic.
A popular Tyco reefer car in this scene. Meow meow.
Cool tunnel scene.
Rolling hills of eastern Pennsylvania.
Country: USA ~
Posts: 8080 ~
Member Since: February 12 2014 ~
Last Visit: October 07 2026