Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 13 ]  [ Total: 13 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 engines for sale on ebay
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: roundhouse old timer stock car Topic Next Topic: models for sale or trade  

smokie
Hudson

smokie

Posted - April 16 2011 :  7:38:41 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add smokie to Buddylist
this stuff is on ebay. almost all of it is new or almost new.

http://shop.ebay.com/inscoredbz/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

the first is a sound of steam tyco boxcar in box. it works great.
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth001.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth002.jpg

bachmann dcc equipped sd40-2 almost new
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth007.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth008.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth009.jpg

pemco GG1
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth010.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth011.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth012.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth014.jpg

AHM Berkshire nice runs good, needs traction tire./tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth015.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth016.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth017.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth018.jpg

tyco chattanooga 0-8-0 i bought this as NOS a year or so ago. it runs good, but needs a little cleaning.
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth019.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth020.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth021.jpg

Bachmann 4-8-4 niagara a couple hours of run time, almost new, smoke deflecters & extra traction tires included. i removed the smoke unit & the light bulb needs replaced.
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth023.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth024.jpg
/tyco/forum/uploaded/smokie/elizabeth025.jpg

I still haven't found a job, so I'm selling some of my collection. i think why no one will hire me is because i had a workers comp claim with my last employer over carpal tunnel in both hands, so I'm thinking of starting a mobile oil change service & go to work for myself. i can't think of anything else with low start up cost.
I'm listing some Lionel in a separate thread.

jerry
Edited by - smokie on April 18 2011 12:22:17 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 553  ~  Member Since: January 14 2009  ~  Last Visit: August 29 2020 Alert Moderator 

basher09
Switcher

St George

Posted - April 17 2011 :  5:02:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add basher09 to Buddylist
Best of luck to you, Jerry. I was laid-off at EMD 2 years ago, and I have been encouraged by more interview calls of late, but I have another problem that stops most employers cold too, which shall not divulge here. Thank goodness it is springtime. The house is for sale, there is enough money in the bank for a month or so, but even with all that I can only think positive. Things will get better, cuz they cain't get any worse, ya know? Cheers!
"It is better to have loafed and lost, than never to have loafed at all." James Thurber
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 19  ~  Member Since: October 24 2009  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - April 18 2011 :  09:32:53 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Hey both you twwo guys,

Sorry to hear things are so difficult for you. I've been off work since last July initially cause of a damaged shoulder but it turns out my company owner found out I was going to counselling now he has no intention of bringing me back he has said. Law suit likely to follow. Thats in the works. In the mean time I'm studying to get back up to speed to get back into IT a field I woorked in years ago....

Good luck to you both!

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

derfberger
Hudson

toby & Dindi

Posted - April 19 2011 :  11:44:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add derfberger to Buddylist
how's that GG! on 18 inch curves?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 424  ~  Member Since: June 25 2010  ~  Last Visit: July 30 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

smokie
Hudson

smokie

Posted - April 20 2011 :  12:03:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add smokie to Buddylist
quote:
how's that GG! on 18 inch curves?

Originally posted by derfberger - April 19 2011 :  11:44:29 PM

well thats all i have & it did fine on my ez track. i hate to sale that one, i really like it.

jerry
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 553  ~  Member Since: January 14 2009  ~  Last Visit: August 29 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

derfberger
Hudson

toby & Dindi

Posted - April 21 2011 :  1:25:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add derfberger to Buddylist
I know i had the Lionel one
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 424  ~  Member Since: June 25 2010  ~  Last Visit: July 30 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: roundhouse old timer stock car Topic Next Topic: models for sale or trade  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000